“vacation”

Dining options: Late Night
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“vacation”
Reviewed October 5, 2012

great lemonade and prices, on the peir staff were so nice and polite cant wait till next year nice location in with all the rides

Visited September 2012

Houston, Texas
“Cold, Soggy Fries & Sweet, "Chewy" Lemonade”
Reviewed August 30, 2012

I'm not a thick fry person but my 9 yrs old son wanted some & Curley's has been on the Boardwalk since I was a little kid, so we got some. He, (A 9 YEAR OLD!), was disappointed in the fries & the lemonade tasted like it was made w/ 2 pounds of sugar! I shook & shook the lemonade to get the solid sugar off the bottom, but it was STILL too sweet & "chewy". The fries might have been better, but the cooks were "sandbagging" fries like there was going to be a huge rush. I asked why they had so many cooked & they said, "That's how we always cook them." We were eating around 1:00pm on a Monday & I made a comment to them that there were not that many people on the Boardwalk & they probably didn't need to cook so much, but all I got was a look of disgust & they turned their back on me. If my son didn't want the fries, I would have walked away. After tasting the cold, soggy fries...I SHOULD HAVE! Curley's needs to have a customer service meeting w/ their personnel!

New York City, New York
“pricey but worth it”
Reviewed August 20, 2012

Every year we visit wildwood & every year we get curley fries. This year I wondered if I would pay over $9 for french fries, but after the first bite, I was convinced they are priceless. One of a kind taste. Depending on how much you love fries, a barrel can easily feed 4, but we were only 2!

1 Thank mamachef7
Bolton,CT
“Bucket”
Reviewed August 10, 2012

In Wildwood you always have to get a bucket of Curleys fries while on the boardwalk.They are always fresh and delicious!!

Visited August 2012
Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida
“Best Fries!”
Reviewed August 7, 2012

These are cut right before you order and taste great! We got the barrel for a family of 5. They have vinegar!

1 Thank edpeck