“HORRIBLE FOOD” 1 of 5 bubbles

Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Buffet, Seating, Waitstaff
“HORRIBLE FOOD”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 10, 2014 via mobile

I was really disappointed with my visit. Several years ago i visited this place and it was not bad but now it is under new management. The food looked so disgusting that i only tasted the shrimp. The mac and cheese looked like clumpy crap and according to my friend who actually tasted it; crap probably taste better. I tried a ravioli thinking they couldn't mess that up but i was wrong. The ravioli was never drained properly so the sauce on it was watery. We actually randomly told people on the street not to eat there. We felt so cheated and disgusted so we needed to vent.

3 Thank Juan C

Oneonta, New York
“Pretty bad food, not worth the money”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2014

Went here for dinner, cost about $13 I believe for all you can eat. None of the food was very good, I was starving and didn't want Boardwalk food but I would definitely never go back. Avoid at all costs.

2 Thank Jesse S
Whitehall, Pennsylvania
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“This is the worst place I ever tried to eat at”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 21, 2014

PLEASE do NOT EAT HERE. The food was the WORST I EVER HAD IN MY LIFE. The selection was TERRIBLE. You may spend the night THROWING UP and the nest day on the toilet like I had too.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank n o
Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania
“This place should not be open - shame on the hotel it is located in.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 17, 2014

This place is obviously trying to compete with their next-door neighbor "The Red Oak Restaurant" (which is also a breakfast buffet); so they're offering an all-you-can-eat breakfast buffet for $6.99. As it is located within the "Beach Terrace Motor Inn", we expected the quality to be good. WRONG! Although the selection of items was okay, the food was, at best, mediocre but not piping hot as one would expect. Both the mushrooms and tomatoes at the omelet station were canned, not fresh (and I suspect the egg mixture was also processed.)
There was no decor (the place reminded me more of a high school lunch room - and an old one at that!) This is unacceptable for a hotel's restaurant. As a lover of buffets, both my wife and I were sorely disappointed. My recommendation would be to eat somewhere else!!!

• 3 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank Rick-Christine
Brooklyn, New York
“DISAPPOINTED!!!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2014

My husband loves a buffet so since they advertised alcoholic beverages available we decided to try this place. After depositing more quarters than I can count in a meter seven blocks away (25cents for 7 minutes in Wilwood) we got to the "buffet." They explained there was no alcohol and that was a shame because that may have saved the food!!! They said they were getting alcohol but the ads in thr local papers advertise now--misleading? false?

The food was awful and ruined the last night of our vacation.

2 Thank Julia A