“Excellent prices for Weekly Stay” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Beach Hotel

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Wildwood
Beach Hotel
You added Beach Hotel to your Saves list
Ranked #42 of 78 Hotels in Wildwood
Cambridge, Canada
“Excellent prices for Weekly Stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2012

Near everything. Secured with survillance Camera. For me as a summer worker this place was the best buck for the money. Clean, easy walk to Morey's pier, and frindly /helpful manager. I hope it stays there until next summer

Room Tip: good for Wildwood workers
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled solo

Families
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Cairo
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2011

The owner have just changed the place to make it student friendly and good for long term stay. My friends and I finished our third year in College and wanted to go to the US to make some money for the summer. They charged us $125 for each person per week. I thought it was going to be terrible, I was dilited that it was not. In fact it was better than the 5-6 places I stayed at the prior two years when I came during the summers. I recommed this place for any one who is staying in Wildwood, but I specially recommend for college kids who are coming to work for the summer. The place is near everything. BTW, there are some pretty girls from Russia that stay there. It was great times.

Room Tip: 104 has a kitchen
  • Stayed September 2010, traveled with friends
3 Thank magedbushra
Sewell
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2011

Unfortunately the first night i awoke to something crawling on the side of my face. After turning on the lights and searching for what I thought may have been either a fly or mosquito, I discovered it was a bed bug. After removing the covers on the bed I found a second bed bug on the sheet neat the foot of the bed.

I stayed at the hotel last year (2010) and did not notice anything unusual

• Stayed May 2011, traveled with friends
    • 1 of 5 stars
    • 3 of 5 stars
29 Thank BradSampo
Willingboro, New Jersey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2010

Good value, I paid $85 during Firmens convention. It wouuld have been nice to have an alarm and a coffie machine, but we had a wonderful time anyway.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled on business
Allentown, PA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2010

We had planned this vacation for many months. We researched many hotels in the area and found this one to be the most affordable and had the accommodations we needed. Over the phone reservations with Michelle were very pleasant. Even when we called last minute to change our reservation dates, she was polite and gave us no problem. We love how close it is to the boardwalk. Nick was very helpful on giving us tips on places to eat and things to do. We had a great night with him sitting on the patio talking about The Rolling Stones and having a couple drinks. If you ever get the chance to stay in Wildwood, this is the place to go. Its a simple, comfortable, welcoming hotel.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled as a couple
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2010

I've been going to wildwood for years and have stayed at many different hotels, however, all my usual hotels were booked so I decided to book an overnight at The Beach Hotel.

When we checked in, the staff was very courteous and friendly. We got the key and headed to the room, and it was an older building and room, but relatively clean (although slightly dumpy). Everything was going fine until that night, when we returned there was a bed bug running across our pillow!

It was midnight by this point, and I talked to the staff, showed them the bug, and got a refund. They gave me the refund, and apologized, and were all around very nice. But we had to drive 2 hours home that night, with our vacation ruined because no other hotel had any vacancies.

Bedbugs are definitely an issue at The Beach Hotel. I feel bad rating it so low since the staff was so friendly, but we had to drive home, ruining our vacation, and didn't get in until about 3:30.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled as a couple
    • 1 of 5 stars
12 Thank unity007
thebeachhotel, Manager at Beach Hotel, responded to this review, August 9, 2010
We have called Western Pest Services, our pest control contractor, he examined this Hotel room along with several others without finding any traces of bugs. Attached is the report from Western. Please do not hesitate to ask for it at the front desk.
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2010

We were pleasantly surprised. Clean, two blocks from the boardwalk, away enough for our cosy room to be quite. As you'd expect from a Wildwood hotel, its a bit of a time warp of the happy 1950s. Excellent staff who did their best to make us comfortable.

We enjoyed our visit, had fun, and hope to return.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled as a couple