“Beautiful and Care free”

Days Inn & Suites Wildwood
Ranked #26 of 75 Hotels in Wildwood
Reviewed November 1, 2008

I stayed there for one night with my sister and other family members and it was great. The staff was excellent. the room was clean, and we had a great time. We were on the top floor, the room next to the elevator and we could see everything it was beautiful. I would definitely stay there again, actually I'm getting ready to book a weekend with my husband for two weeks from now. It's off season but still worth having a beautiful view from all sides. Wildwood is great.

• Stayed: July 2008, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
There are newer reviews for Days Inn & Suites Wildwood

Reviewed October 20, 2008

The beds were very uncomfortable, and the floors were filthy (our socks were black after walking on the carpet and floor within minutes). The refrigerator and mini kitchen was very dirty. We requested an oceanfront room, they gave us a room on the side of the hotel, which is an oceanview room. They also charged an additional 1.00 for the safe, which we did not request or use and they would not credit it. Overall, regardless of its location, it was not worth 100.00 (weekday off season rate). We will never go back.

• Stayed: October 2008, traveled on business
2  Thank wildwoodcritic
Reviewed August 25, 2008

stayed the last week of july 08. $300 per night water front room.
strong nicotine smell in room, bedding, air condition. upon arrival
found previous visitors dirty towels in bathroom. room was gross.
staff did nothing to make it better. They used no detergents to clean. burns in the sheets. horrible experience.will never go back
real dive. 1/2 star

Stayed: July 2008
1  Thank lehoczkyvacation
Reviewed July 28, 2008

We just spent two nights at the Days Inn Suites. I have stayed in many motels in Wildwood and let me just say this one was the pits. The floor was dirty, the tv in the "living room" was about 25 years old with a fuzzy picture, there was a ceiling fan also in the "living room" that was old and rickety and sounded like it was going to fall off the ceiling. The ice bucket looked like it had 10 years of filth in it - I can't imagine anyone actually using it for ice and they didn't supply a plastic bag to use with it.

If we could've gotten our money back, we wouldv'e left in a heartbeat.

I think if they took some of the $200 plus they charge you to stay for the night and spent some of it on renovations, it wouldn't be a bad place as it has a decent location across from the Convention Center. The location is the only reason I gave it Two Stars instead of one.

• Stayed: July 2008, traveled with family
2  Thank iluvacation
Reviewed February 16, 2008

Stayed at Days Inn February 8 - 10. We were there for an activity at the convention center and found it to be VERY convenient. Staff was friendly and room was clean. I would stay there again.

• Stayed: February 2008, traveled on business
Reviewed November 15, 2007

The hotel was very nice, the staff were most accomodating and
the rooms were clean and affordable. I will stay there again.

• Stayed: January 2007, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 5, 2007

We stayed at the Days Inn Wildwood for Labor Day weekend this year. We were there for 3 nights total, with myself, my husband, 22 month old son, and my in laws.
My husband, son and I arrived early on Friday so we could have some beach time before checking in. Around 1 pm we went to the hotel to see if they could have our room ready early so we could put our son down for his nap. They said it was no problem and would call us when the room was ready. We waited and waited, and even went back to see if it was ready after 2 o'clock and it was not. They finally called up 7 minutes before the check in time to tell us our room was ready. It was NO HELP at all for us with a cranky toddler. We were shocked that a hotel that caters to families could not be more accommodating to us, especially for the price we were paying for their "super suite". (I know they can say that check in is at 3, and we knew that, but we had never had a problem checking in early before at any hotel we have stayed it.)
The actual hotel was fine. It looked like every other hotel in Wildwood. Our room had 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a kitchenette area with table, and living room area. The location was great, only a block from the convention center and a short walk to the piers. The downside of the location is the long walk to the beach. The beaches are much shorter in North Wildwood.
More problems we encountered:
My parents came down Sunday and stayed in a separate room in the Days Inn. They checked into their room only to find there were no towels or sheets in their room.
Our maid service came so late in the afternoon that we ended up having to go out and get our own towels to take showers after being at the beach all day.
Overall, the hotel is an ok place to stay in Wildwood, but do not expect any customer service while you are there. I would NOT stay here again based on our experience, but also because I felt it was very overpriced. I have stayed at much better places in Wildwood for a lot less money.

• Stayed: September 2007, traveled with family