“Wildwood Dog Show”

Days Inn & Suites Wildwood
Ranked #24 of 76 Hotels in Wildwood

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (62)
Tamaqua, Pennsylvania
Reviewed January 28, 2013

I have been going to this motel for the last 3 weeks on business. I have had nothing but a great
experience . I am a contractor and to have a nice place to sleep watch tv and relax after a long day is a good thing, I have dealt with the same woman almost everytime and she has been so helpful and considerate each time and I for one like that. Her name is Diana Lazar and she is a reservation specialist she will help you with whatever you need....My review is nothing but positive for this motel.

Room Tip: always stayed in and around the same area so i can't say
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank James S
AimingToPlease, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites Wildwood, responded to this review, January 31, 2013
Thank you for your candid comments. We apreciate when somone like yourself takes the time to write a positive review!!!
Denville, New Jersey
Reviewed January 27, 2013

The place fit our needs for our weekend visit to Cape May County, but we will never stay in this place again. While the accommodations were OK, the people in room 404 must have making a dirty movie at 1:42 AM because of the noise they were making. Unfortunately, we heard every scream and moan...but that wasn't the end of it. Imagine the NEXT night being woken up by their BARKING DOG. Not sure what that was all about, but it made for a really uncomfortable stay. One more thing...this Days Inn has MANY rooms covering 4 floors above ground level. There might have been 10 rooms MAX being used during our stay...I think the staff could have figured out that it might be a good idea to spread the guests out..given the paper thin walls. Never again.

Room Tip: Ask for one with no neighbors on either side....
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank da2man
I am so very sorry to find that you had such a terrible experience. What's worse is that you did not ask for assistance--we are open twenty four hours a day for just such a reason. The point is to be available to answer your questions, assist you with any requests and ensure your comfort.

Although our property was not as vacant as you describe, we certainly had other rooms available and would have gladly offered you a different suite. We cannot control how noisy another guest may be nor can we do anything about it if we are not made aware. I would suggest in the future that you make a staff person aware of the issue or simply request another room.

Travelers are raving about these Wildwood hotels

Philadelphia, PA
Reviewed January 21, 2013

We stayed at this motel this past weekend. We had stayed there in years past and it was a good experience. This time we were on the higher floor. When I was in the bedroom I heard people speaking as if they were next to me. It was coming from the room next door. They were not shouting but talking normally. I turned up my tv but when I tried to sleep at midnight I heard their tv thru the walls. This room was supposed to be non smoking. The room had an odor of smoke when I walked in and now when I unpacked, my clothes smelled of smoke. also there was a dark hair on the blanket when I got into bed the first time. Yuck!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple