“Served its purpose”

Days Inn & Suites Wildwood
Ranked #24 of 76 Hotels in Wildwood

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (62)
MIDDLETOWN
Reviewed December 4, 2012

This hotel really needs some updating. Everything was old, the mattresses looked new, but everything else was old, rusty, outdated. There were stains inside the toilet bowl, rust all around the perimeter of the ceiling, the heat never worked, it constantly pumped out cold air even set at the highest temperature of 86 degrees, I was told the comforters were new, but their were stains on it. I will never stay here again. It should not have the words suites behind it. My front door had all the paint chipped off it, just very cold atmosphere. My 10 year old kept begging me to just let us sleep in the car, it was horrible. I spoke with the manager upon checking out, she took my phone number down and said she would contact me about taking something off of my bill, I never heard from her. I have to go back here in March, I am advising everyone in our organization (1000+) to stay clear of this Motel.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

2 Thank M E
AimingToPlease, Manager at Days Inn & Suites Wildwood, responded to this review, December 6, 2012
I am so very sorry that you felt our accommodations were less than satisfactory. I understand that you spoke with the assistant manager and that she addressed your complaint by sending our maintenance staff to check the heat in your room once the issue was brought to her attention. She intended on processing a credit once the complaint was validated. The maintenance manager reported that the heat was working-- however I understand that this does not suffice as a response regarding the standard of an individual's expectation of comfortable. I attempted to contact the client and left a message, but did not hear back as of yet. As such, I have processed a full refund to this client's account in order to provide some level of satisfaction.

We try our very best to provide accommodations that are clean, comfortable and fully functional. Unfortunately, this seems to be an instance where perhaps we fell short of our own expectations. We are currently in the process of remodeling our oceanfront suites, which have already been furnished with all new furniture spreads and drapes. Currently we are installing tile flooring to further enhance our guest's experience.

While we realize that we will not possibly fully satisfy every customer, it is our goal to do so. We take full responsibility when we fall short. Thank you for taking the time to read our property response. We feel that your knowledge of how we approach customer satisfaction and how seriously we consider this very important factor will aide you as a consumer in choosing the property that is right for you.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Wildwood
Aqua Beach Resort
#4 of 76 in Wildwood
Nantucket Inn & Suites
Nantucket Inn & Suites
#14 of 76 in Wildwood

Been to Days Inn & Suites Wildwood? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn & Suites Wildwood

Property: Days Inn & Suites Wildwood
Address: 4610 Ocean Ave, Wildwood, NJ 08260-4642
Beach Business Center with Internet Access Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#5 Business Hotel in Wildwood
#14 On the Beach Hotel in Wildwood
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn & Suites Wildwood 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Days Inn & Suites Wildwood reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn - Wildwood Hotel Wildwood