“Nice, but could be better”

Days Inn & Suites Wildwood
Ranked #22 of 75 Hotels in Wildwood
Reviewed October 11, 2012

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
1  Thank JASON723

Reviewed October 10, 2012

Stayed here while working in the area. Was greeted by Helen who could not have been a nicer front desk hostess. She booked us into our room in no time and was very helpful in helping us find a great place to eat. All with a smile on her face which,as we all know has become a rare event these days in customer service.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Ri P
Reviewed October 3, 2012

I recently stayed for two nights at the Days Inn Wildwood NJ for a quick meeting and as a frequent business traveler in a world where it seems the quality of receiving and treating guests and strangers in a warm and friendly way has become a thing of the past, I was thoroughly impressed by the enthusiastic kindness of one Ms. Helen who was more than helpful as she politely checked me in, recommended restaraunts and hotel guest discounts available, reviewed the local island map and made me feel as if I were one of the locals.
As well as the stellar service I received initially, Ms. Helen for no other reason but her dedication to providing a pleasant experience to someone who had until then never been to this area, allowed me to stay in a spacious and tidy ocean front suite overlooking the Wildwood convention center and amusement park rather than my business class room in which I had been booked. It is very refreshing to see that some people still do actually care and take pride in their work. This Hotel is lucky to have an employee with such a commitment to excellence. My best regards and I look forward to my next stay in this establishment which I will recommend to the New Jersey based company I work for of over 3,000 employees.

Room Tip: I didnt get a chance to try the restaurant. Stayed in 502. Any room facing the beach is stupendous...
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank G P
Reviewed September 25, 2012

Stayed here in Sept. 2012. Pleasant staff and very helpful. Great view from the front balcony or from the livingroom at the table while you eat your meal. Rooms clean with plenty of space. Helped us with specal accomdations for our bicycles. Kitchen area stocked with dishes but no toaster. Looking forward to coming here next year. Thanks for everything! The Leber's

• Stayed: September 2012
3  Thank bdleber6070
Reviewed September 25, 2012

I have been going to wildwood for the carc ruise for a few years and always book my room early I booked this room in February 2012 and got the WORST room iin the hotel. My room was behind another building that housed exercise equipment. After talking to other people staying at the same hotel I found out that someone who ONLY booked their romm in JUly had a GREAT room with a view. Very disappointed, I usually stay at another hotel but just this year changed because of last year at the other hotel the maid went into my personal belongings I had left in the room. Now for next year I have to look for yet another hotel. This really upsets me because I really like the location of the Days Inn hotel. AND the bathroom was VERY small

Room Tip: Just when booking tell them you DO NOT want the room behind the exercise room if you want a good vie...
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 24, 2012

We attended and sold classic cars at the auction across the street so location was perfect,Staff was great helped with everything we needed room was clean.We plan on attending the same show in years to come so its nice to know we have a clean and affordable place to stay.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Ralph Y
Reviewed September 18, 2012

We only stayed 1 night on a pass through. The hotel is right on the beach but it is outdated and could do with a renovation. It was off season but still expensive for what we got. The room was clean but again the amenities are old and need a good clean up. The bed however was terrible...rock hard...you would have been better off sleeping on the floor. They do not provide a breakfast service so keep that in mind. I would have not liked to stay here in peak summer season.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple