“Stay Here !! Great Experience !!”

Days Inn & Suites Wildwood
Ranked #21 of 76 Hotels in Wildwood
Weirton
“Stay Here !! Great Experience !!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2012

My family and I had a very bad experience when arriving to Jersey with another hotel. When we arrived here as a backup they were very pleasant and showed us the room we were going to be staying in. It was fantastic. The rooms were very clean and the staff was very helpful; we will be coming back to this hotel next year!! T,D&A :)

Room Tip: Rooms on the corner on the top floor have a great view of the entire town. And, the elevators land w...
4 Thank TerrynWeirton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (58)
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2012

I arrived at the days inn and the front desk staff was very fast checking us in..since it was our first time in wildwood we needed some information regarding the surroundings, places of attractions and things to do in wildwood since we were staying for the next 7 nights they were very nice and helpful in providing us all the information that we needed to know..the room was very clean, the maid service was excellent every single day. It is a great location facing the boardwalk, close to moreys piers and the beach, very convenient location.

Definitely will be coming back to the days inn in wildwood.

2 Thank gigi L
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2012 via mobile

Stayed four nights in an ocean front suite, which in fact is a "suite". Bedroom with two beds,small kitchen, living room and private balcony. Also had two tv's wich was nice. Only downfall was I was expecting a "private" balcony. Well the only thing seperating the balcony from the neighbours was a waist high railing. The location was perfect. We spent five days in wildwood and did not move the car from the parking lot the entire stay.The staff at front desk was great, especially hellen. Overall it was a good stay and I would go back again.

• Stayed July 2012
5 Thank oceangoer21
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 21, 2012

My husband and I stay'd in one of the ocean front suites we had a wonderful vacation, Nice hotel the room was very clean, the staff is very friendly I couldn't ask for more, also the location is wonderful everything is within walking distance and the beach and boardwalk is just across the street which we thought was wonderful! I must say my next vacation to Wildwood we will be coming back to this hotel!!!

Room Tip: beautiful ocean front view!!
3 Thank Jenn1975_12
Rochester, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 21, 2012

Enjoyed my stay very much., Roms were very comfortable and clean. Staff was very helpful and pleasant. Location was fantastic . Walking distance to a great Beach.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
3 Thank emilio D
Totowa, New Jersey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 20, 2012

We were on an overnite stay on the way to PA... That was the plan, but when we arrived, the view,the staff, and the convience to the boardwalk(not even a block) convinced me to stay another nite. With Helen at the front desk made it possible,she was so pleasent and accomodating,because of her alone, I would go back. My family and I still cant stop talking about our mini vacation at the Days Inn. We are already planning our next trip to see Helen..
Thanks Helen!!!
Tony room 506

3 Thank tony8376
Baltimore, Maryland
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2012

I will start with the first night of our stay I got into bed and pulled the blanket up and discovered baby puke stains all over my blanket. My husband went down to the desk to get a fresh one but all I could think of all night was if they don't wash the balnkets what else don't they clean.

In the morning I reported it to the front desk who was very apologetic and told me that our room would be cleaned while we were at the beach and she was very sorry and sincere. We returned at 3 from the beach and went into our newly "cleaned" room and lifted the toilet seat and there was a huge wad of hair on the seat and human poop under the toilet seat. I went back downstairs and the "Owner" was there and I reported it and he told me it was his Russian staff who didn't even know how to use deoderant and gave me a credit of one night stay. They could not find any staff to clean our bathroom and sent up the man in charge of the cleaning crew who saw nothing wrong with our bathroom and tyhought it was clean because it smelled clean and blamed the poop under the seat on us. I then asked him about the stains on the wall, the mold on the shower curtain, the tomatoe seeds on the cabinets in the kitchen area and the floor. He told me that he saw nothing wrong with the walls and dirty floor and the floors and walls were only cleaned on an "as needed" basis.

I was so disgusted with this man that my husband and I left and went out while they cleaned our room for the THIRD time. On our way back to our room after getting dinner we walked up the five flight of stairs because the extremely dirty and worn elevator took forever and smelled of sweat and a ROACH ran across the stairs.

If it wasn't my daughter's birthday and we hadn't paid for the three nights in advance with a no refund policy I would have left immediately. We managed to stay one more night before we checked out.

I would never reccommend this hotel. I was very disappointed because it was my kid's first time in Wildwood and they were looking forward to our stay. They loved the beach and boardwalk.

Besides the fact that the hotel is disgustingly dirty and poorly run it is in severe need of an update.

Room Tip: Do not stay at the Days Inn.
3 Thank mloughlin

Travelers are raving about these Wildwood hotels