Days Inn & Suites Wildwood
AA Heart of Wildwood Motels(Wildwood)(Great Value!)
$200
Blue Palms(Wildwood)(Great Value!)
$205
Brittany Motel(Wildwood)(Great Value!)
$165
Nantucket Inn & Suites(Wildwood)(Great Value!)
$73
Dolphin Inn(Wildwood)(Great Value!)
$98
$83
The StarLux Hotel & Suites(Wildwood)(Great Value!)
$211
Daytona Inn(Wildwood)(Great Value!)
$109
$89
Hotels.com
Riviera Resort & Suites(Wildwood)(Great Value!)
$88
The Sand Box Motel(Wildwood)(Great Value!)
$148
$125
Lu Fran Motel(Wildwood)
$159
All reviewsconvention centeracross the streetfront deskroom was cleannext yearseparate bedroomliving arealocation was perfectview of the oceantwo double bedsfamily vacationpoolskitchenetteboardwalkaccommodationshousekeepingnj
Reviewed April 23, 2012

I wasn't sure what to expect, but was pleasantly surprised. The size of the room was quite 'large' for Wildwood standards.
We had 1 bedroom with 2 double beds, a small kitchen, and a large living space with a dining table for 6 and a pull out sofa. 2 tv's. The balcony was very large and the location couldn't be beat for access to the Convention Center and the boardwalk. Parking good and elevator easily accessible. Friendly staff. But our non-smoking room still had the lingering odor of 'old smoke'. Definitely needs updating for the interior rooms.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
6  Thank jimjenhegs
Reviewed April 5, 2012

I have been here several times and thought it was great. We visit for a wrestling tournament that my son participates in. We like staying here mostly for the location, which happens to be just across the street from the Convention Center where my son will compete this weekend.

I decided to write a review during this stay because I thought it was well deserved. I booked the same type of room we usually get, which is Oceanview with a side view. The room is always clean, but when we checked in tonight we found NEW FURNITURE. I absolutely love it compared to the older that was here during our past visits. We have been coming for the past few years with our three boys who all have participated ion this tournament and each time we have stayed at the Days Inn. So this is almost our second home if you will. The place looks great and feels so nice with the fresh new furniture. I also should mention that they have also put in new carpets and some granite countertops too. Like I said, it's our second home, lol. After reading some of the reviews below I had to give this place some well deserved credit. Everyone has a different experience and I just wanted people to know what ours has been. I wouldn't stay anywhere else.

Room Tip: The people at the desk are ery helpful and always let us know what is open during the Spring as this is a property in a summer resort area. The best I have found is La Piazza, which is a great Italian Restaurant literally around the corner. There is also the Dog Tooth Bar and Grill, which we tried once for something different, but it is also a bar, so maybe not so great for the kids. If you get a chance to get some grown up time try it out though.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
6  Thank Holly D
Reviewed March 27, 2012

Ok so not much has changed here but I did learn something that I did not know prior to my first review that I felt I would share. There are MANY different types of suites here! First room I was given was extremely small despite I was paying the same price that everyone else was and that I had paid last year. It was way on the end of the property and there were bars on the window. Being a woman traveling alone this was not suitable so I went back to the desk and explained the room I had last year and that that was what I was expecting. They told me I needed to ask for an ocean view suit and that is what I had last year. How would I have know that I never saw the ocean from the room. Any how they did find a room that was some what closer to what I had had but still considerable smaller. The beds in the bed room were actually against the wall so could only be entered from one side. The living area was also much smaller. There is still no good work area except for an outdated kitchen table that had conference room chairs around it. The outlet is to far to use with the computer. There is only a few outlets so bring a power strip. Its an ok hotel if you have business at the convention center as you have no parking worries and can walk there with ease. I will be back but I thought I let other guests know which room to ask for. Oh beds are still outdated and uncomfortable and sheets are still to short for beds. I bought a comforter last year and was glad I had it this year to use.

Room Tip: Ask for an Ocean View Suit you may not see the ocean but you will have more space!
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
4  Thank Roll-About
Reviewed November 15, 2011

We stayed over one night.The suite was clean,we did not use the AC but I noticed that the unit is located in the bedroom only,how it cools the whole unit remains to be seen,there is a ceiling fan over the kitchen table located in the larger room,and a electric floor heater along the front wall,windows are sealed shut.
What they call an oceanview room is very debatable,not what I call Oceanview! The view was at a 45 degree angle framed by building and hotel accoss street.

This is a typical beach resort town 1960 motel,nothing more....You are paying for location not ammenities.

Bed was considered hard,towels were thin and car wash ready,very limited channel selection,and sleeper sofa was extremely worn. I would look elsewhere first!

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Rockiie
Reviewed November 11, 2011

My family and I stayed here last night for my nephew's graduation from the Coast Guard. Our room was much nicer than we expected! It was like a pleasant surprise when we walked into a pretty big room, especially after being crammed in the car for about 8 hours. We only stayed overnight, but it was comfortable and clean. We had free internet access, which was nice because I still had to get directions to the Graduation Ceremony, but later found out they provided this at the front desk. It was not far from the Performing Arts Center where the ceremony was held or the Coast Guard Base, where we had to return our nephew afterwards to pick up his things. We were very happy to say the least and I just wanted other people to know about our wonderful experience.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family