“Wonderful service and great location”

Days Inn & Suites Wildwood
Ranked #26 of 75 Hotels in Wildwood
Reviewed July 6, 2011

My family and i decided to come to wildwood for the holiday and a friend of mines told me about the Days Inn. She really put us on the right path because the room was wonderful very clean and the staff was extremely helpful and gave me information about the area that was useful. We were only four blocked from the amusement park while is wonderful recommend it to family and right across the street from the beach. The hotels closer to the amusement parks were very loud and shady. The Days Inn was great couldnt find not one complaint.

• Stayed: July 2011
7  Thank Johnsonfamily68

Reviewed July 5, 2011

Hotel room was dirty, bathroom was mildewed, stains on chairs, sofa, and carpet. Building in very poor repair. Air conditioning unit only worked on high and had musty, moldy odor when on. Ended up with kids sick with vomiting/diarrhea and left early to go home. Provided over 24 hrs notice for early departure. Was refused any type of refund even though several couples were waiting in the lobby to inquire about vacancy. (The staff told them that they had no vacancies, so I am sure that once we left, they rented out our room and made double the room cost!) Staff was not helpful and will never stay at this hotel (or any Days Inn for that matter again).

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
3  Thank jekocur
Reviewed July 3, 2011

After a hectic week gathering kids and driving, I have to say it was one of the best vacations I every had.....The staff was so accommodating, the room nice a clean, the beds soooo comfortable, the location one of the best for every entertainment you can think of.....across from the beach and convention hall, the beginning of the boardwalk and restuarants galore.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
5  Thank antzizi
Reviewed April 16, 2011

The night we got married 7 years ago it was in April. We had no ideal where to go that night. So the new wife said lets head to the shore. After a 4 hour drive we were tired. We found a place open (remember it is April at the shore) and I went in to check it out. A very nice staff and a very nice place on the beach. The hotel is right to the side of the convention center and a great view of the ocean. We had a awesome time. Fast forward 7 years. So I just got back from Afghanistan 2 days before Thanksgiving and we haven't had a time to get away by ourselfs since then. It is our anniversery and I come up with the ideal to head back to the same hotel we stayed at on our wedding night. My pay has been messed up since I got back and I thought I hope this isn't too much. Well we got there and the front desk clerk (Jessica) was awesome. She helped us with a great rate and helped me use cash, and a credit card to get the bill all paid. We had a great time and made another lifetime memory. Thank you Days Inn at Wildwood for a fantastic weekend.

Room Tip: Just tell them you read the reviews on here
  • Stayed: April 2011, traveled as a couple
6  Thank mortarsgtrb
Reviewed April 6, 2011

Staying at the Days Inn made our vacation so much more relaxing since we barely had to use our car. Everything was within walking distance including the boardwalk, beach, convention hall, stores, etc. The manager and his staff were super friendly and helpful. The rooms were perfect with a kitchenette and we had 2 pools to use. In all, excellent vacation.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with family
14  Thank mommomrene
Reviewed March 17, 2011

The Days Inn in Wildwood is a wonderful place to escape in the off season in WW.

the staff is very friendly and accomodating. The room was clean and the facilities were well kept.

Just an overall excellent place to stay in Wildwood.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled with family
10  Thank beachchair_10
Reviewed February 25, 2011

It is older hotel but the room was large. One problem is that travel with a laptop can be interesting as there was only a kitchen table in the living room and no outlet that was convent. I suggest if you need to work while there plan on using the bed. Which I would say needs to be updated. It was very hard and as another person wrote the sheet on my did not go to the end as well. I was solo so I took the sheet from the other bed and put it on the one I was using which fixed the problem. Could stand to get upgrade to flat screen tv, never realized how bad the old tvs were until you are stuck with one for over a week. The free wireless internet needs help. It rarely worked for over 3 mins and I did call and ask them to see what they could do. Nothing was ever done so I plugged in my paid internet which cost $40.00 so plan to bring your own if you need to work and pay for it. What was nice is a large room, the sofa is in dier need of replacement. Carpet / tile was clean , no bed bugs & I check! Bathroom was large and clean. If you need to be at the convention center this is across the street which is nice as you do not have to worry about parking if its a large convention that can be a problem. . Overall fine for work if they fix s few things I am sure people would be happy to pay a few extra bucks a night and have better bedding , sofa , internet , tvs , desk. Very nice staff.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled on business