“Very clean, wonderfully accommodating and friendly staff, best location!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of SeaGull Motel

SeaGull Motel
Ranked #4 of 76 Hotels in Wildwood
“Very clean, wonderfully accommodating and friendly staff, best location!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 15, 2012

My husband and I just stayed at the seagull over labor day weekend. We read all the reviews on it and the positive ones don't do it justice and the negative ones are out of their minds. We could not find one thing wrong with this place. Very very clean (that was my main concern)!!! Perfect location! Steps away from the beach and boardwalk! Nice pool! Best staff I have ever encountered. Each and every one of them was so friendly and always asked if there was anything we needed. We will definitely be staying here every time we visit Wildwood.

• Stayed September 2012
1 Thank Trippers2012

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (94)
Mississauga, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 12, 2012

Everything was up to expectation. Clean Comfortable. Price was very competitive Staff were pleasant and helpful. Only problem was wi-fi reception was poor. We have been here before and will return again.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank MaggieB2446
SeagullMotelManager, Manager at SeaGull Motel, responded to this review, September 13, 2012
Dear MaggieB,
We are happy to have you as a return customer! We appreciate your patronage. I noticed that you stayed with us 4 times dating back to 2007. Thank you for your loyalty. We are grateful to have such a large repeat clientele and wish to continue providing the best product for the most fair price possible. So sorry about the slow internet connection during your stay. I believe it may have been the day after an intense lightning storm. The internet was up an running again right away. We haven't had any complaints since then. Please let us know anytime you have an issue. We will make it right!
Virginia (Ginny) Nichols, Manager
Watervliet, New York
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 10, 2012

I spent four days here at the end of August on a rare chance to get away for a few days. My trip to Wildwood was very relaxing and enjoyable, in part, because of the accommodations. I understand you can't please everyone, but I can't image how anyone can look at the Sea Gull negatively. I found it to be a very nice place. The room was fine and taken care of on a daily basis. I enjoyed the ability to sit outside the room and relax. I didn't use the pool but several others at the hotel did and it seemed like they were enjoying themselves. The location was fantastic and in close proximity to the boardwalk and the beach. I had some concerns on my way there after reading several people raise concerns with paking but I never had an issue and always had a spot. I found the staff to be very friendly and they often asked if everything was to my satisfaction which it most certainly was. They seemed to be truly interested in making sure that my stay was an enjoyable one. I'm not sure when I'll get back to Wildwood, but if I do I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank Mike C
west wyoming
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 10, 2012

my family spent four nights at Sea Gull hotel first week of August. Room was always nice and clean. Walking distance to ocean. Our children enjoyed the swimming pool nest to hotel. Personal were very friendly and helpful. Price was very reasonable. Its make our vacation wounderfull and lots of fun. We are looking forward for next year.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Roselle, New Jersey
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2012

I come to Wildwood once a year.. and if I am lucky enough more than once a year. I stayed at the Sea Gull once a few years back and it ihas been my regular Wildwood motel ever since.

Staff - Always very friendly to me.. Have accomadated any requests I've had. I have never had a problem.

Rooms - I always stay in the Type A standard motel room. My rooms have always been clean and comfortable. The refrigerator in the room is a plus.

The pool is always clean and crystal clear and I love the upstiars deck/balcony. I miss the porch swing that used to be up there though :)

The room rates are a little cheaper thatn other motels around that area.. and in my opinion I am getting MORE than I pay for at the Sea-Gull.

Sea Gull is and will remain my Wildwood destination.. I am very much looking forward to my 3 nights at the Sea Gull this coming weekend!

Sharon Gilliss :)

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Kearny, New Jersey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2012

OMG Just got back from our wonderful family and friends reunion at the Sea Gull, We had 7 rooms between all of us, I have been visiting the Sea Gull for 16 years. I found it in a Magazine 16 years ago and what pushed me to call was the (guarded baby pool) my son was 7 months old at the time and we have pictures of all our family member in that pool & some great memories of our family, (some of them of which have passed on), The staff is friendly, concerned, and very nice, the pool is constantly being cleaned and the staff on board are willing to do anything they are asked. The friends we have met there over the last 16 years have remained in tact with occasional Christmas cards etc..... until we meet again Labor Day weekend, If you are looking for a fun filled vacation full of wonderful keepsake memories, check out The Sea Gull Motel in Wildwood, I promise, no regrets except when its time to leave, awwwwwwwwwwww. Sincerely, Awylda Linda Cruz, Kearny NJ

Room Tip: Rooms 114 115 but keep it neat cause thats my room