Brittany Motel
Mango Motel(Wildwood)
Bonito Motel(Wildwood)
Twilight Motel(Wildwood)
  • Pool
All reviewson wednesdaysdonutsnext yearevery morningferris wheelfamily vacationcontinental breakfastwild woodbroad walkfree coffeeperfect locationgreat familynever stay anywhere elseacross the streetfamily orientedevery summerthe past years
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 1, 2008

I cant say enough about the experience my family and I just had at the Brittany hotel. My two kids didnt want to leave and my wife has already booked another long weekend in August. The room we got was very clean and the pool was a blast. We were so close to the boardwalk and the owners were very nice and hospitable. I especially want to thank Sophia, the front desk girl, for her kindness, responsiveness, and warm welcome :)

• Stayed: May 2008, traveled with family
4  Thank DanySmith
Reviewed April 19, 2008

I stayed there during bike week and the pool was not heated and very dirty. Besides that the owner kept trying to get me to go and have a drink with him and go for a ride, I'am not the only one that he said this to. I would not take my family there it is a very dirty place to be,and I don't only mean the Motel.

Stayed: September 2007
3  Thank TmarieF13
Reviewed January 27, 2008

Like some of the other reviewers, my family and I have been staying at the Brittany for many summers now. Three years ago, we came to Wildwood planning to stay at another hotel. When we arrived there, we were told they had "lost" our reservation. We left in search of another hotel, which is when we found the Brittany. We stayed there and never looked back!

The Brittany is a family-oriented, family-run hotel and the owners could not be more friendly and accomodating. They treat us lke family every time we're there. Not too many hotel owners would treat their guests to a complimentary weekly BBQ, which is what the Brittany does. It's also clean and convenient to everything you'd want to do during your stay in Wildwood. I highly recommend a stay here.

• Stayed: August 2007, traveled with family
3  Thank tina2704
Reviewed November 6, 2007

The owner is not money hungry at all in fact this is a great motel that wasn't costly compared to others out in Wildwood. We had a great room far away from other guests during our stay the only time guests were next door to us was our last night in the room and they were quiet people nothing rowdy about them. The view was wonderful especially at night with the ferris wheel illuminated it was truly very beautiful especially on Friday nights when fireworks were set off you were able to have a great view without walking to the boardwalk.The room was clean, everyday we received fresh towels and soap. There was also two liquor stores by the motel but after 10 or 11pm you can't buy hard liquor only beers and wine coolers.There is also a Eckerd like 4 blocks away and it was great for anything you may have forgotten at home. Also at check-in i accidentally gave the owner $20 extra while paying the balance of my stay and she gave it back to me, if they were so money hungry would they have done this, i think not.For $160 a night we also had a mini kitchen that was fully stocked with everything. The elevator was also a little ratty, but it only covers 3 floors so it's okay not terrible.But overall what can you expect from a beach side town your not gonna get a motel that is 4 stars.

• Stayed: July 2007, traveled as a couple