“dolphin inn”

Ranked #16 of 76 Hotels in Wildwood
Milford, Pennsylvania, United States
“dolphin inn”
Reviewed August 1, 2013

well I just returned home from the dolphin inn what a place the women were wonderful hosts they knew the area , well clean rooms felt very welcome as we got in the door . hospitality outstanding I cant say enough about it . it was our first trip to wildwood we were very impressed. when we checked out this am I told the ladies c u next yr. housekeepers were excellent also kudos to Josephine great job!

2 Thank Beth G

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Staten Island, New York
Reviewed July 31, 2013

This is the first time we have stayed at in Inn. We usually stay at a Hotel but we were really surprised how everything was. The ladies at the front desk were wonderful and gave us great recommendations of places to eat & do in Wildwood. The room could use some updating but it was clean. The pool area was beautifully maintained and really nice. The beach and boardwalk location was a block away which was fantastic! The entire experience was great and we are definitely coming back for my daughter's birthday in August!!

2 Thank Sandra R
Tyrone, Pennsylvania
Reviewed July 21, 2013

This hotel was very clean. The office staff went above & beyond for us to feel welcome. What a great bunch of staff!! They were very helpful & knowledgable with the area of Wildwoods & beyond!

The housekeeping staff were very friendly & they do an awesome job keeping this place clean.

We loved our room, we loved the grounds & the pool was crystal clear.

I will be going back to this Hotel! I love the fact that this hotel has a DoWop history & theme!

Room Tip: The rooms with kitchenettes are a great way to save on your food costs!
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
Greenwood, Indiana
Reviewed July 20, 2013

This is a recently restored/renovated property that had only been open 3 weeks when we visited. Unsure what to expect since it was so new, and we were pleasantly surprised. Staff couldn't have been friendlier. The rooms maintain the look and feel of motor inns from days gone by and don't necessarily have the same amenities as today's chain hotels but the rooms were fresh and clean, and the pool was impeccable. The entire Wildwood area was very family friendly and it was fun to enjoy biking, boardwalk, and the beach. Would definitely go back.

Gap, Pennsylvania
Reviewed July 16, 2013

My family stayed at the Dolphin Inn from July 11-15. We had a wonderful stay. The room was clean and the staff was very friendly and helpful. The pool area was kept clean. The location to the beach and boardwalk couldn't be beat! We were pleasantly surprised at how nice everything was! We look forward to another visit in the future. Thanks, Dolphin for making our stay so enjoyable!

S. Elmer

1 Thank Susan E
New Jersey
Reviewed July 14, 2013

My husband & I decided last minute to go to Wildwood for the weekend, and were thrilled to find a place to stay with only 3 days notice. We arrived late in the evening, and were greeted by one of the nicest people we've ever met! Pam (I believe that was her name, terrible, I know!) was great. She was very cheerful and helped answer any questions that we had. We stayed in room 211, which had a kitchenette. I was pleasantly surprised by how clean everything was! We were so happy with our stay that we are going back in August with our entire family!

PROS:

*They provide everything you need to cook there. Pots, pans, utensils, plates, etc. They even have two grills on the first floor near the pool that you can use.

*They have a mandatory quiet time after 10:30pm which is great if you have small children that are sleeping.

*They have a shower outside for you to clean yourself off after you come home from the beach.

*It's extremely clean. Every time I was outside, I saw someone cleaning the railings, the pool area, etc.

*Extremely nice and very accommodating staff.

CONS:

*None :)

Thanks for such a great stay!

Tiffany & Terry Bishop

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Pitman, New Jersey, United States
Reviewed July 11, 2013

This was the best place I have ever stayed at!! My Husband, daughter, myself and Mother & aunt stayed here in wildwood, Nj. It was aamzing for my 3 year old little girl! The pool was clean, amazing, beautiful and perfect. It was refreshing! The rooms were soooo clean it was unbelieveable! Loved it. The rooms had a reasonable size bathroom and sleeping room. It had an amazing kitchen with all appliances included! it was awesome!!! I can't wait to come back soon!!! Also coming back every year. Also the two women running the motel were perfectly nice and kind the best I ever seen! Also it's only a block away from the beack and board walk. Go stay there and NO were else!!! I highly, highly recomend this Motel for everyone to go and stay there! Also you can't beat these prices!!! thank you dolphin inn!! your the best!

Room Tip: we stayed in room 107 which was amazing and right by the pool access whoo hoo!! Stay there!
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Wildwood
Days Inn & Suites Wildwood
#8 of 76 in Wildwood
SeaGull Motel
SeaGull Motel
#3 of 76 in Wildwood

Been to Dolphin Inn? Share your experiences!