“Great Vacation”

Ranked #8 of 76 Hotels in Wildwood
Lehighton, Pennsylvania
“Great Vacation”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

I have been staying at Marlene Motel for a few years and each time we go we have a great time Lisa and Chris are great. The room are always clean and the staff is alway pleasant. I will be be staying there again next year.

Room Tip: All the rooms are nice, I always like second floor they are a little quiter.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Mix R

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (59)
Coatesville, Pennsylvania
Reviewed August 30, 2012

I came down to Wildwood many years ago, and used to stay in the Crest; however, this time my family and I wanted to stay closer to the "boards", and chose the Marlane Motel because of the reviews on this site. I am extremely satisfied to say that all of the excellent reviews about this place are true. Lisa was a very welcome and accommodating host, and gave my family a lot of helpful information about the local area - she provides all of the necessary tennis equipment for the local courts (which my son and I loved!) It was a pleasure to stay here and we plan to do so again. The costs were very reasonable, it was in a great location (a block from the beach), and the rooms and pool area were always kept clean. I would recommend to anyone going to Wildwood to very much consider staying here on their next visit. My family and I are looking forward to our next stay at the Marlane.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed August 29, 2012

Like the first time around..no complaints..only praise..Chris and Lisa run a 1st class motel...they are very friendly..u need anything theyre there for u...the place is in a great location..its very clean...u cant ask for.more

• Stayed August 2012
Palmerton, Pennsylvania, United States
Reviewed August 26, 2012

I chose the Marlane Motel because of the reviews on this site. I am extremely satified and happy to say all the reviews about this place are completely true. It was a pure pleasure to stay here and plan to do so again. It was an Excellent Value, Great location, and a Clean family oriented place to stay! Also when we checked in they gave us alot of helpful info. I highly recommend anyone reading these reviews to stay here! I also have been recommending the Marlane to my family and friends at home. Looking forward to my my next stay at the Marlane!

Cleveland, Ohio
Reviewed August 25, 2012

Owners are very nice and try to be very helpful. The place is clean and nearby all attractions. Furniture is simple but clean and the place is well maintained, including the pools. Did not care for the housekeeper banging on the door that woke us up. Also, would have liked for the pool to be open until at least nine instead of closing at seven. Understand that it is family oriented, however with most family's vacationing, most kids are still up and about past seven. Overall, would definently book again.

PA
Reviewed August 24, 2012

you have to find out for yourself! you definitely will not be disappointed. great customer service that went above and beyond. older place but they are upgrading things little by little. great place to stay, very friendly, family oriented, clean, and helpful. i highly recommend this motel to anyone. we will most definitely be bacfk in future summers!! **they also have a tiny "court yard" to hang your beach towels and things to dry and a supply of beach accessories to borrow at no additional cost**

Room Tip: we had a type C room, two beds and a kitchenette.. perfect for a family.
New Freedom, Pennsylvania
Reviewed August 24, 2012

I tried this motel last summer based on the reviews that I had read. I was not disappointed when my husband and I brought our two oldest grandchildren, then ages 11 & 13 yrs. Our experience was a pleasant one, so this summer my daughter and I brought all four of my grandchildren, who now range in age from 7 - 14 yrs. Everyone had a great time. They loved the pool and the proximity to the beach & boardwalk. I especially liked the fact that they could have breakfast seated by the pool. The complimentary coffee and tea was a definite bonus for me and my daughter. The rooms are clean, there is wifi available, and small refrigerators in each room. Lisa & her husband were gracious and accomodating. I would definitely reccomend this motel to families.

Room Tip: There are some rooms on the end that have an efficiency containing a stove and sink as well as the r...