“Weekend Getaway”
Review of Marlane Motel

Marlane Motel
Ranked #10 of 75 Hotels in Wildwood
Reviewed May 3, 2012

Visited The Marlane for 60's weekend. Great place to stay.Very clean,walking distance to restaurants + boardwalk, great hospitality. Hats off to the owners who keep everything in tip top shape. You won't regret staying at The Marlane Motel. We give it two thumbs up. :)

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Paul T
There are newer reviews for Marlane Motel

Reviewed April 26, 2012

We visited Marlane July 2011 and stayed for about a week. I cannot fault the motel in any way. The owners were very nice and accomondating. The motel shows its age, but it is very clean and that is important. Rooms are more then adequate. The only thing is that the pool is on the small side, but the ocean is just a few steps away. Overall it is a very nice place to stay in Wildwood. I am not that crazy about Wildwood itself, but the hotel is very nice and we will be using it again should we travel down the shore in the future.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank bchbum79
Reviewed March 20, 2012

the room itself was really clean and comfortable. The bbq area was really cute. The pool was clean. the owners were amazing and went above and beyond to help us.

Room Tip: the second floor was really nice
  • Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank disneylover87
Reviewed January 30, 2012

My family and I have been going to Wildwood for years and stayed at Marlane last year for the first time and we'll definitely keep staying there for years to come. This place is fabulous for our family!!! It's clean, quiet, and very affordable. You will NOT be disappointed staying here. The BBQ area in the back is wonderful. Lisa and Chris are always there when you need anything! They're so welcoming and friendly...it's like visiting (the good) relatives!! LOL Seriously, try Marlane just once and you will not be disappointed! Lisa and Chris...loooking forward to see you again mid-summer. Hoping we can get the same room as last year!!

7  Thank GG315
Reviewed January 3, 2012

I absolutely love this place. They make you feel welcomed and they are always there for you if you need anything. The rooms were very clean and the location is great. It is only about 2 blocks away from the beach. I love the fact that I can walk to the beach/boardwalk but yet still walk back to the room if need be. It is also right by the convention center so you don't have to worry about parking if you are going there for an event. I have stayed there twice so far and I plan on going back. I am actually looking in to booking my next visit. When it is rated #1 in Wildwood, they mean it!!!. If you want quality then go to this place. Sure, you may find somewhere cheaper but if you are looking for a clean place to stay and great "like home" feel then this place beats all. Thank you for making my trips all that more enjoyable!

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
9  Thank Megan B
Reviewed November 30, 2011

This past year was the first time we (my daughter and I) stayed at the Marlane. We loved it. The rooms were very clean and the location is great. The owners are extremely nice and accommodating. My daughter had the best time. We will definitely be back again next year!

4  Thank StaceyKal
Reviewed November 26, 2011

I've known Lisa since she was at the Casa Nova in Wildwood Crest. When Lisa moved over to the Marlane, we followed her, and so glad we did (not that there would have been any question...Lisa was our Wildwood family!) It was at the Marlane that we met Lisa's husband Chris, and he also is part of our Wildwood family. I would recommend Marlane to many people for many reasons. Families with small children or grown kids (my son's first trip was in an infant seat eating baby food...he's now 25!) singles, seniors etc. Marlane is located so close to so many things to do for all. If you are ever bored there, it's your own fault! The Marlane is very clean, from the rooms, to the pool area to the pool itself as well as the barbeque/picnic area. Chris and Lisa take pride in their place and clientele, and it clearly shows. They are very visible, should you have any needs, questions or concerns, and are quick to accomodate in any way they can. I look forward every year to getting together at the Marlane, and if you give them a try, I know you would too!

Room Tip: I've stayed in many of the rooms at the Marlane and love them all, from a motel room to the effi...
2  Thank Linda K