“THE BEST PLACE IN WILDWOOD”
Review of Marlane Motel

Marlane Motel
Ranked #11 of 75 Hotels in Wildwood
Reviewed January 3, 2012

I absolutely love this place. They make you feel welcomed and they are always there for you if you need anything. The rooms were very clean and the location is great. It is only about 2 blocks away from the beach. I love the fact that I can walk to the beach/boardwalk but yet still walk back to the room if need be. It is also right by the convention center so you don't have to worry about parking if you are going there for an event. I have stayed there twice so far and I plan on going back. I am actually looking in to booking my next visit. When it is rated #1 in Wildwood, they mean it!!!. If you want quality then go to this place. Sure, you may find somewhere cheaper but if you are looking for a clean place to stay and great "like home" feel then this place beats all. Thank you for making my trips all that more enjoyable!

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
9  Thank Megan B
There are newer reviews for Marlane Motel

Reviewed November 30, 2011

This past year was the first time we (my daughter and I) stayed at the Marlane. We loved it. The rooms were very clean and the location is great. The owners are extremely nice and accommodating. My daughter had the best time. We will definitely be back again next year!

4  Thank StaceyKal
Reviewed November 26, 2011

I've known Lisa since she was at the Casa Nova in Wildwood Crest. When Lisa moved over to the Marlane, we followed her, and so glad we did (not that there would have been any question...Lisa was our Wildwood family!) It was at the Marlane that we met Lisa's husband Chris, and he also is part of our Wildwood family. I would recommend Marlane to many people for many reasons. Families with small children or grown kids (my son's first trip was in an infant seat eating baby food...he's now 25!) singles, seniors etc. Marlane is located so close to so many things to do for all. If you are ever bored there, it's your own fault! The Marlane is very clean, from the rooms, to the pool area to the pool itself as well as the barbeque/picnic area. Chris and Lisa take pride in their place and clientele, and it clearly shows. They are very visible, should you have any needs, questions or concerns, and are quick to accomodate in any way they can. I look forward every year to getting together at the Marlane, and if you give them a try, I know you would too!

Room Tip: I've stayed in many of the rooms at the Marlane and love them all, from a motel room to the effi...
2  Thank Linda K
Reviewed November 2, 2011

Lisa and her husband,(the owners),are such nice ppl. My fiance and i have been going to wildwood since we started dating six years ago and we will not stay at aby other hotel. The rooms are so beautiful and are family friendly. There prices are not bad at all (even if your going with a droup they have rooms with kitchen livingroom ect. that conect to the room net to you if thats what you need and what you will pay wont empty your wallet).They also have a grill you can use with picnic tables.Its only 2 blocks from the beach and convetion center, a block from tennis courts(they give you rackets) and not far from anything elsea. There is a park across the street if you have kids.

Room Tip: All the rooms are great. For larger groups the rooms with kitchen is better and bigger. If its 4 or...
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Taralynn T
Reviewed October 19, 2011

I've been to the Jersey Shore four times and have stayed at the Marlane each time and have never been disappointed. This place is fabulous - clean, modern, and great location. Chris had always been a wonderful host and on our 2009 visit, after a 12 year gap, we got to meet Lisa for the first time. They make a great team, always making sure their guests are happy and have everything they need.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
4  Thank bmadscientist
Reviewed September 5, 2011

From the moment I made the reservation back in March until the time we had to leave in a hurry because of Irene. Chris and Lisa were so helpfu! Chris give me alot of options on what to do with 2 teenage girls and Lisa gave me the best kept secret in town-how to get out of wildwood without hitting traffic! (She Rocks, we were out of the city in 2 minutes!!!) I loved coming down every morning and having coffee with the other guest by the pool while my faimly slept in. Even thier staff was friendly. We will be back!!

Chris and the Girls

4  Thank Chris H
Reviewed September 2, 2011

We went to Wildwood last August and stayed at the Marlane -it was exactly as the reviews said it would be. The rooms are very clean and updated, the Motel is very quiet which is perfect t!! 5 minute walk form the boardwalk and the beach. The owner, Lisa, is on site and have been very helpful when first arriving, guiding us to a recommended restaurant or to the nicest place on the beach! This motel is very family-friendly with a nice heated pool, very clean

More than that - We had reservations for 4 nights but due to Irene, we have been evacuated, 1 day earlier. Lisa was very nice and gave us a refund for that nights stay. It was very appreciated.

I hope that they are safe and that the motel is alright after all the rain and wind!!

Definitely will go back next year !

I would recommend this motel for anyone. Probably the best in the Wildwoods!

3  Thank Annie B