“You want a place next to boardwalk and parks, Blue Palms is the place”
Review of Blue Palms

Blue Palms
Ranked #5 of 75 Hotels in Wildwood
Reviewed July 18, 2013

I enjoyed my stay very much. I will be back in the very near future. The only downside was the laundry room was not available during my stay. Everything else was fine and so close to stores, boardwalk, parks. To be able to have use of the grills, and the bikes was a plus. Kids enjoyed the pool and such a quick walk to the boardwalk.

1  Thank PEPPER827

Reviewed July 17, 2013 via mobile

Five years and counting great place. Love the location friendly staff very clean. We go during beach blast and love it. Every year we have been going they update, improve and add to the hotel. Short walk to the boardwalk 3 has grills, complimentary bikes, and a great fire pit.

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed July 14, 2013

I just completed a ten day vacation in Wildwood and my first time staying at The Blue Palms. I will be staying there again in the future.
The room was clean and cozy, the staff was pleasant, professional, friendly, caring and very helpful with even the smallest questions. The motel is located in a perfect spot to hit the boards, amusements and great restaurants. Bike rentals with your room, continental breakfast, discount tickets to Morey's Piers amusement piers, clean pool, off road parking, comfortable beds, free WiFi.... The list goes on and on.
I finally found a motel in Wildwood that I look forward to staying at again and again.
No more staying at different places each year searching for the pot of gold, the end of the rainbow points to the pot of gold and the name is The Blue Palms.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank PaulieBones
Reviewed July 10, 2013

I stayed at Blue Pam July 5 - 8 2013. My primary concern with all hotels in Wildwood is cleanliness. It's very difficult to find a clean hotel that is also centrally located within walking distance to most attractions. The hotel is very close to the beach and boardwalk and very clean. I highly recommend staying here. There are 2 items I would like to note as well regarding my stay.

Due to a defect with the bunk beds in the kids room, my 4 year old son fell from the top bunk about an hour after arriving the first day. I called to the front desk to let them know what happened, and the manager of the hotel was extremely attentive and sympathetic. They took care of the issue with the bunk bed within a half hour. 2 days later the manager provided me a cash discount off my stay. I was not expecting, nor did he need to provide, anything other than an apology, but he was very attentive and made sure the incident was addressed to his satisfaction.

The area around the hotel can also get a bit loud at times. There is a lot going on and there were times that I was awakened by a loud car or noisy youngsters on the street. It's not terribly bad, but something that should be noted.

I recommend this hotel to families and couples as it is clean and centrally located. You won't be disappointed.

Reviewed July 9, 2013

So pretty and clean!!!! Beautiful renovation and the fire pit is a nice feature. The front desk staff was helpful and friendly. Everything was newer and smelled so fresh, we loved it and highly recommend it to anyone. There were several families BBQing every evening and it was nice to see.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 8, 2013

This was my first time vacationing at Wildwood and I chose the right place to stay! The first room we went into had a broken AC unit but they were quick to get us into another room. As previously stated the decor is amazing, not what you expect when going to a motel at the beach. All hardwood floors and everything was very accomodating. We had the family suite which had a separate bedroom and a little kitchenette that had a sink, fridge and microwave (which wasn't even used!!)
Although I am very perticualar about where I stay because I like my sleep, it was a little noisey at night and early in the morning, but I was told that is expected since we were in the middle of Wildwood.
I will definitely be a returning guest in the near future!

Reviewed July 6, 2013

loved our stay @ this motel! the manager was very hospitable & accommodating. the rooms are modern and very clean. most wildwood motels are mediocore, but this one was beyond what i expected. they have hardwood floors, no musty, dirty carpets. the decor was nice & the wildwood signs were a nice touch. the rooms smelled fresh & the bathroom was very clean. they even give you little shampoos, conditioners, & lotions. there was a nice flat screen tv in both rooms. another plus was that the motel is one block from the boardwalk. the only con is there is no elevator. it was inconvenient to haul our luggage to the 3rd floor. we will be staying here again.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family