New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Ranked #6 of 77 Hotels in Wildwood
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Great hotel & staff”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2013

I have been in hotels all over North Wildwood & Wildwood, this was by far one of the top. I stayed here for Bike Weekend,Sept 2012. Rooms were very clean,modern,desk person was very friendly,I actually wanna come back with my family and stay during the summer,my friends and I will be back again for bike weekend!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank Ericka M

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (71)
East Greenbush, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013

We tend to lean toward the bigger chains when traveling, but when we found ourselves in Wildwood for a cheerleading competition taking place at the convention center, we learned quickly that there aren't a lot of Hyatts to be had. We booked the Blue Palms with plenty of skepticism in our minds--we're just not accustomed to staying in small, independently-owned places. But the fact is there's not a lot of options in early March--most places close for the season. Now that our stay is over, I have to admit, the visions I had in my mind going into the weekend were pretty much off-base. I was most surprised by how clean the place was (a huge concern of ours going in) and found the staff to be really friendly and welcoming. Plus the Blue Palm is located within walking distance--via the Boardwalk--to the convention center. The only downside I'll share is that the walls and doors are pretty thin, so noise coming from other rooms or from outside the room really carried. Even something as simple as people walking up the stairs near the room was surprisingly loud. A small price to pay for cleanliness and nice people.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
    • 2 of 5 stars
Irwin, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2013

My daughter and I stayed at the Blue Palms last week during her Futsal tournament and we were extremely happy with the accommodations, staff and proximity to the Convention Center and other attractions and eateries.

When we walking into the lobby, we were promptly greeted by the front desk person who was extremely pleasant. She gave us our keys and explained to us that a lot of places were not open because it was off-season, but gave us a few dining suggestions. BTW, Sam's Pizza Palace @ 26th and Boardwalk was a good suggestion!

Our room was on the 3rd floor and over-looked the pool area. The room was very (if I could underline 'very" I would have) clean and well appointed for the 2 of us. In a way the new decor felt like going back to the 1960s, because of the retro artwork on the walls. The ceramic wood finished floor was also a nice look and was not ice cold on the feet. Both of the queen beds were comfortable and the bed linens were clean and fresh. After a long day of futsal, it was nice to fall asleep in a comfortable bed.

Our weather was a bit cold and the fire pit near the lobby was a hit with the members of my daughter's team. Friday evening they sat around it and had a lot of fun.

The staff was also amazing. They made every effort to make our stay pleasant, even though they were under-staffed for the winter. Everyone to whom I spoke to, from the front desk to the housekeeping staff, was friendly and happy. Our group had about 10 families at the hotel and I've heard none of them say anything negative about their stay.

The hotel is right in the middle of everything and steps away from the boardwalk. I just wish that we could have experience more of what Wildwood had to offer and just might have to check it out some summer weekend. If we do, we will definitely stay at the Blue Palms.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Cyclone2933
Perkasie
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2013

We were visiting Wildwood for a 3 day wrestling tournament. The Service was great. It was quiet. The Blue Palms is a nice short walk to the beach. The room we stayed in had a mircowave, toaster, refridgerator and coffeemaker . These are great amenities and helped us save money by eating in. We would return in the future if we had to head back down to Wildwood.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank Pensywrestler
Scotch Plains, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2012

I've been traveling to the Wildwoods since the 1980's. I know a thing, or two, about where to stay, where not to stay, and a must-stay. BP is a must-stay! The accommodations are excellent, with outstanding customer service. While most businesses only care about making money/making a profit, BP emphasizes that customer satisfaction is priority #1. I arrived at BP a few days before Superstorm Sandy struck the East Coast. With the storm approaching, voluntary evacuations had begun in southern New Jersey. The hotel manager called the BP guests, and offered them a one-night refund, if they decided to end their vacation early by evacuating. That's what I call outstanding customer service. By the way, I took him up on the offer. Currently, BP is providing shelter to about 100 people whose homes were destroyed by the storm. BP is more than just a hotel, it's a hotel that cares.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
2 Thank MM725
Aston, Pa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2012

I was attending a wedding was the reason for my stay. I have to say that your staff was outstanding. There was a mix up with my room and it was handled

Immediately with the women at the front desk and the women for group reservations.

I helped the family with having a brunch on Sunday for the wedding guest at your hotel. The gentlemen who had worked that night into the morning.

He went over and above helping me. On Saturday night there was a group on us outside drinking and talking around the fire pit.

We were cold and I did not want to disturb the other guest . I asked if we could use the room and he did not hesitate to open the room for us.

The office offered to hold things needed for the brunch and he also had brought the items to the room which worked out great.

I could set up that night and not the next morning. I had mentioned that I would get up at 7:00am to turn the coffee on and he jumped right in saying he was up anyway and would do it.

Your staff is the reason you have returning guest.

I try always to contact someone when a job is well done knowing people do not hesitate to complain.

This is not an excuse but being a very good friend to the family I had worked with them for months on the wedding and by Monday I was totally

Burned out. LOL

Thank you for your email as a follow up so I could express the pleasure it was staying at Blue Palms and your staff who went over and above for their guest.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
Greensboro
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

We've stayed at Blue Palms twice now and would not stay anywhere else in Wildwood. The staff is friendly and helpful and the management is simply the best! We will definitely continue to stay at Blue Palms every year that we visit Wildwood. The location is right near the boardwalk (short walk, one block). It's quiet at night and lively during the day, with several families sitting along the breezeways and in the swimming pool. Worth the price, which is very reasonable even in the summer. Can't wait to go back!

Room Tip: Rooms near the pool are a little louder than the rooms on the ends