“Great Brew Great Grub Great time”

Goodnight Irene's Brew Pub
Ranked #63 of 167 Restaurants in Wildwood
Cuisines: Pub
Good for: Bar scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch
Reviewed September 3, 2014

Love their selection
Love their outdoor bar
Downside - wish you could get a bottle of beer at the outside bar.
Food is always good.

Reviewed August 25, 2014

We went there recently with a large group of adults. The pizzas are decent, though quite small. Large outside bar with plenty of TVs.

Reviewed August 18, 2014

I called about a month prior to our planned visit, because there were 14 people in our party, 8 of which were children. I was told that although they did not take reservations they would make a note of the date and time we were coming in. When I arrived, a very snotty hostess snapped at me and told me "we don't take reservations". Fine, can you accommodate 14 of us? Yes? Ok good. So we proceed outside where there is a nice outdoor bar. My husband approached the bar and tried to order a drink, and he was told to "tell the waitress to get it". Ummm ok. So he does just that, and the waitress proceeds to tell him they don't have that beer!?! What??? It's right over there?!?! That was the first of several drinks that were in the menu that we tried to order and were told they did not have. As for food, we tried ordering a shrimp appetizers and were told they were out of shrimp. But lo and behold 15 minutes later said appetizer arrived. Apparently they "found some shrimp". Uh, "found" It where?!?! In the meantime, the other food for our party came out at all different times, so some of us were eating while some of us were waiting. Not a good situation when you have 8
Kids in your party. Several of our appetizers never came out, and we were charged for drinks we never received. And may I mention that there were about 20 people in the place, 14 of which were in my party. So I, and another member of our party, both asked separately to speak with a manager. Manager Rich's response to our litany of complaints? Sorry - we will do better next time. Next time?!?!? There won't be a next time Rich. Not only was the experience a disaster but management made no effort to compensate in any way, shape or form for the horrendous experience we had. Never returning. And warning everyone I know to stay away!!!

4  Thank Dirkandjeanine
Reviewed August 2, 2014

Great selection of IPA beer on tap, great burgers and awesome mussels. Service was fast and friendly. Will go here again!

2  Thank jbrads610
Reviewed July 9, 2014

My family & I ate here for my husband's birthday this past week. We were a party of 8, they usually don't take reservations but they did for us since is was a weekday. My husband loves craft beers and this place has over 90 taps of all different types of beer. Along with wine & cocktails. We had a bunch of different apps, shrimp cocktail, buffalo shrimp, boneless chicken wings, loaded fires and loaded nachos! For entrees we had BBQ chicken pizza, burgers, burritos, tacos and chicken sandwich. Everyone of us loved our meals!! And everything is reasonably priced. We would definitely go back next time in Wildwood.

1  Thank Mrsoleary928