“Gets better and better”

Goodnight Irene's Brew Pub
Ranked #70 of 161 Restaurants in Wildwood
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub, Pizza
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Drinks, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Virginia
“Gets better and better”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

The first time I came here was last year and they had a live band playing inside, A nice bar with places picnic tables outside to eat, and a great selection of beers so I figured I'd come back again this year and I'm glad I did. The bartenders are always knowledgeable on their beers and friendly and this year was no different. There was no live band this time but our bartender outside (young skinny guy, I feel bad I forgot his name because he was great) was fun to talk to and helped make our night a great one. I didn't eat anything as we had eaten dinner before getting there but the food at least LOOKED appetizing. I love this place and it's staff.

• Visited July 2013

“Nice place for a few pints”
Reviewed July 27, 2013 via mobile

Great rotation of micro brews from around the US. Great place for watching the Phillies or any other Philly sports team. This is a pub; don't expect a full restaurant experience.

“Awful!!!”
Reviewed July 27, 2013

I was sooo hungry and after waiting an hour I said forget it. The place wasn't even crowded it was 3pm!!!! I feel it's hard to find a decent meal In wildwood :/

Visited July 2013
3 Thank Bria109
“Went Down Hill”
Reviewed July 12, 2013

Food and service were horrible. We were the only people sitting at the bar and it took a long time to get bartender's attention. Food was over cooked and order was wrong. It's the only beer bar in the area, just go for a beer and nothing more.

3 Thank Melissa456
New Hope, Pennsylvania
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Beer Selection!”
Reviewed July 9, 2013

Amazing selection of beer! Tried many, all fantastic. Bartenders helpful & quick. Nice laid back atmosphere, good music, open late. Good times!!!