“So much to do!”

Ranked #2 of 15 Shopping in Wildwood
Useful Information: Activities for young children
Useful Information: Activities for young children
Reviewed October 9, 2012

The rides, the different foods, the sights, the sounds... No where else has that type of entertainment. If you like the carnival atmosphere this is the place you want to go. I've been going there since I was a little kid. It's still great after all these years!

Reviewed October 5, 2012

I've been going to Wildwood since I was a kid. It might not be the cleanest place ever, but the people watching is unmatched!

Rides, games, & food are great. Tickets for rides are a bit pricey for my liking but I can't wait to have kids one day and take them here.

The only downside is how crowded it gets...but after Labor Day the crowd significantly decreases!

Reviewed October 5, 2012

last weekend of season whole family had a blast. planning to return next year great hotels the itialian festival was great everyone on the boradwalk was soo nice and polite

Reviewed October 1, 2012

went after season so most things were closed until the weekend. When Friday hit it was like summer and everything open and full of life. We had a really great time.

Reviewed October 1, 2012

I liked the atmosphere the best. Everything is always clean I like to watch the people and it seems everytime I go the crowds are always under control. Great place to take kids.