All reviews place to stay within walking distance rooms were very clean perfect location balcony block boardwalk motel refrigerator bedding
Reviewed July 15, 2018 via mobile

After calling and visiting different motels in search of a place to stay we came across the Premier Motor Inn. I’ve have been going to Wildwood since the 70’s and this is the best motel I’ve stayed in. The check in was quick and the front desk attendant let my wife see the room before we booked it. My hard to please family couldn’t have been happier. We’ve had some rough stays at other motels in Wildwood but the rooms were very clean. The refrigerator, kitchen and microwave were spotless. The bathroom was dated but very clean.

The motel is a block off of the boardwalk and you are right in the middle of the action. I was very appreciative of the friendly staff and their willingness to make your stay comfortable.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank DayDreamer89
Reviewed October 2, 2017 via mobile

The people at the front desk are very friendly. The room was outdated and had some wear and tear but, was clean. The full size refrigerator was a great perk! My friend and I both mentioned we wouldnt mine staying here again but, then as we were leaving we realized our bedroom door never locked! Although nothing was taken and there were no intruders the front desk did not seem concerned that we spent a night in a opened room. For this reason I would not stay there again. My advice is if your staying there double check to make sure your door is locking at night.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Traveled with friends
2  Thank Jenna A
Reviewed July 25, 2017 via mobile

Our room had 1bedroom with a balcony,living room and kitchen each room had a regular size TV it was very clean excepted it was a little stuff in the room so we opened the balcony door the kitchen was stocked with everything and they gave plenty of towels the bedding was very clean as well I thought it was a nice motel right in the heart of everything which was a plus

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank Sakita H
Reviewed June 22, 2017

The staff at this hotel is amazingly wonderful... the room was exactly what I hoped for, clean and comfortable... located perfectly between the boardwalk and a bar it was exactly the kind of place my friend and I were looking for

Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank KERRI H
Reviewed September 5, 2016

Just stayed 3 nights with friends and our kids. Great location, one block from the boardwalk. Family owned, friendly staff. They came to clean our rooms every day. Full fridge in our room which was great with the kids! We had a suite, living room, bedroom and balcony. Nice & clean rooftop pool! I gave 4 stars bc the place is dates BUT so are all the surrounding motels. I would stay here again!

Date of stay: August 2016