“Bright Spot in Wildwood”
Review of Premiere Motor Inn

Premiere Motor Inn
Ranked #31 of 75 Hotels in Wildwood
Reviewed July 1, 2013

I just returned from a weekend at the Premiere Motor Inn. My family makes the trip to Wildwood every year for the annual Beach Blast Soccer Tournament. It's hard to find a hotel and it seems like you have to take what you can get that weekend. I decided to book early this year.

From the moment I started looking for rooms, the Premiere was at the top of my list. Most of the reviews describe the place as clean - and it is! I was so thrilled when I opened the door to find a spacious, clean room.

Everyone who works there was very nice an accommodating. Check in/out was easy. If we needed something, they were very helpful.

The hotel is directly across the street from a restaurant/bar which is both good and bad. The bar (Tucker's) has awesome food, drinks and entertainment, but if you are trying to sleep, it may be a little loud on the weekend. The pool is on the roof. It's a nice little area with a great view, but it is quite breezy. The kids did not seem to mind and they went swimming every afternoon.

I was very pleased with this year's accommodations and will probably select this location next year.

Room Tip: The bottom rooms are at street level. I would not suggest these room to families with small childre...
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank JennE1101

Reviewed June 29, 2013

This was the most cleanest and friendliest place we ever stayed in Wildwood. The people who own the motor in were absolutely the BEST! We were sad Our vacation ended. I highly recommend this motor inn :)

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed June 27, 2013

My Mum and I just left Premiere Motor Inn after having stayed there for a Girls Week. How pleasantly surprised we were! Staff was incredibly welcoming and genuine. Our room was spacious and very clean, as was the entire motel itself. Rooftop pool was beautiful and had a great view! Well worth every penny spent. Will be going back again! Highly recommended.

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank ACarey0401
Reviewed June 24, 2013

My husband and I spent five nights here and loved our expierence. I used to stay here as a little girl in the late 70s, and it's still run by the same family, who were always pleasant and had a kind word to say. They let us keep our car in the lot after we checked out and did some last minute things, which was a real convenience. Clean property, great prices, and an overall lovely stay. Hoping to return later this summer with my mom.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Kelly V
Reviewed June 24, 2013

The couple running the hotel are the friendliest people you could ask for. The rooms may be a little outdated but they are clean and almost every one has its own private balcony. The rooftop pool offers a nice view of Wildwood and the Premiere has a great location close to the piers and boardwalk. My husband and I would definitely like to stay again.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 7, 2013

This place was just nasty. The pool is on the roof which is just terrible. I got the worst wind burn and sun burn ever. The AC was blowing out anti-freeze, we told the front desk and never seen anyone too come and fix it.

• Stayed: July 2012
2  Thank inlove21207
Reviewed September 24, 2012

I would never think of staying anywhere but the Premiere. The Gannons are the best hosts ever! Dottie & Bill know how to run a hotel and they have taught Billie too! Very clean and thier employees are very friendly. The roof top pool is great and feels more private. The short walk to the beach, boardwalk and resturants is just right. We just had a wonderful weekend there and cannot wait to go back! Thank you for everything you do to make our stay so special. Love you guys!
Dottie Lou & Gener
Lancaster County , PA

Room Tip: Higher rooms have a great view
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple