Premiere Motor Inn
$259
Lu Fran Motel(Wildwood)
$139
Skylark Resort Motel(Wildwood)(Great Value!)
$145
$99
Savings alert! 37% below average rates

The price you found is 37% lower than this hotel's average rate of $157/night.

Nantucket Inn & Suites(Wildwood)(Great Value!)
$136
Casa del Sol Motel(Wildwood)(Great Value!)
$240
Dolphin Inn(Wildwood)(Great Value!)
$128
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $155/night.

The Sand Box Motel(Wildwood)(Great Value!)
$183
$160
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $184/night.

The StarLux Hotel & Suites(Wildwood)(Great Value!)
$146
Blue Palms(Wildwood)(Great Value!)
$171
Daytona Inn(Wildwood)(Great Value!)
$169
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $189/night.

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed September 7, 2012

I loved my vacation because of my experience at the premier motor inn. The employees are very
polite, friendly, informative and helpful. My family has made the Premier our official hotel every time we come to wildwood. Also the rooms are well keep and clean. Lastly the cost is great comparing to other hotels in wildwood, nj. We will see you next year. Thank You !

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed September 4, 2012

I stayed at the Premiere Motor Inn for Labor Day weekend. The place is run by a family--who are extremely friendly and accomodating. I arrived before my friends and they allowed me to sit by the pool as I waited (before checking in). However, the rooms are quite dated which give off an unclean vibe. The mattresses were very hard and the pillows fell flat, causing my sleep to not be so great. However, on the plus side, the rooftop pool is amazing and the prices are reasonable. It was close to the boardwalk--but not so much to the beach. The rooms may not have been five-star but sweet staff made the stay enjoyable--I would recommend this place to anyone staying in town on a budget.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
3  Thank GStall23
Reviewed September 3, 2012

Our stay was very nice. The owners were extremely nice and helpful. The room was very neat and clean. The service was great. Definitely recommend this Motel. We started off with a rough start and very thankful that we went to the Premiere Motor Inn. It is family oriented and my family and I had a very nice experience. The beach and boardwalk were a block away. We will definitely be going there again next time we go to Wildwood Crest.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed August 31, 2012

This motor is convenient to the boardwalk, restraints and entertainment. My family enjoys this location every summer. Original family owned and operated. Free beaches, great amusement rides and water parks all within walking distance. Roof top pool with great views.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed August 29, 2012

This Motor Inn is one of the Wildwood originals. It still has the original owners and they are the most wonderful people you will ever meet! We spend our summer vacation at the Premiere every year and always leave completely satisfied. You will not be dissappointed with your stay at the Premiere. This is a five star hotel. Park your car and you are on vacation!!

We love the Premiere!

The Barbera Family

Room Tip: A room with a balcony is great!
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family