“Dog Tooth Bar and Grill”

Dog Tooth Bar & Grill
Ranked #2 of 163 Restaurants in Wildwood
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: We feature a unique American style menu in an upscale atmosphere. Don't leave without trying our signature Dogtooth Bites (Seared blackened Ahi grade tuna bites, served with sweet chili, Wasabi and soy dipping sauce). Enjoy quiet dining on our outdoor patio or a more energetic experience inside with live entertainment on the weekends. Great food, cold drinks and good times at an affordable price...Dogtooth Bar & Grill. The Dogtooth Bar & Grill is one of the hottest bars in South Jersey. Our Kitchen is open Sunday - Thursday 11:00 AM - 12:00 AM Friday - Saturday 11:00 AM - 12:30 AM
Wayne, Pennsylvania, United States
“Dog Tooth Bar and Grill”
Reviewed July 9, 2013

It was recommended to us by the hotel staff. Small menu but good prices. The Menu had a lot of seafood on it. I was slightly disappointed only because it was mainly seafood and I cannot eat it but did find other items which I could eat. Food was very good. Bar atmosphere but many families where there

Visited July 2013

Lancaster, Pennsylvania
“Do go there, but it's nothing really special.”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

I made a reservation for 7 people at 7:45 on the 4th of July holiday. Sure...they took it. We really were seated more like 8:20. Ordered drinks, which arrived promptly. Nachos and calamari to share was tasty. (But watch out...there are breaded and fried slices of jalepenos in the calamari!) Everyone seemed happy with their dinner choices. A mix of salads, burgers, fish entrees, etc. A fun but noisy shore restaurant worth visiting.

2 Thank jayvee2
Morgantown, Pennsylvania
“Perfect Pub Food”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Using YELP to find a restaurant around the apartment I rented in Wildwood, this one was close. I ordered the Nachos....SUPER YUM!! Huge portion. My daughter has the swordfish, again, terrific!!!! The loaded fries were also great with huge pieces of bacon. I couldn't even eat the chicken ceaser wrap I ordered due to the large appetizer portions. I will definitely return here. Waitress and bus staff were on top of it!! Tables were small, so they removed plates quickly when they saw you were finished. I try Nachos everywhere I go and these were super duper! If you don't like pub atmoshere, with great classic rock music, this is not the place for you.

Alcove, NY
“All the great reviews makes for a crowded restaurant!”
Reviewed July 7, 2013

We went to Dog tooth Bar and Grill because it was so highly rated on this site. It definitely was good but a little noisy and pricey for bar food essentially. Our server was great and anyone walking by cleared our table as they went. My husband went nuts over the Rueben! The two teenagers got the hamburgers and I got a hot roast beef. We wished we could have eaten outside but it was limited seating there.

2 Thank KTL_12007
Drexel Hill, Pennsylvania
“Delicious burgers!”
Reviewed July 2, 2013

The burgers are delicious. We've been to the Dog Tooth several times, and this place never disappoints.

Visited May 2013