“Perfect Pub Food”

Dog Tooth Bar & Grill
Ranked #2 of 163 Restaurants in Wildwood
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: We feature a unique American style menu in an upscale atmosphere. Don't leave without trying our signature Dogtooth Bites (Seared blackened Ahi grade tuna bites, served with sweet chili, Wasabi and soy dipping sauce). Enjoy quiet dining on our outdoor patio or a more energetic experience inside with live entertainment on the weekends. Great food, cold drinks and good times at an affordable price...Dogtooth Bar & Grill. The Dogtooth Bar & Grill is one of the hottest bars in South Jersey. Our Kitchen is open Sunday - Thursday 11:00 AM - 12:00 AM Friday - Saturday 11:00 AM - 12:30 AM
Morgantown, Pennsylvania
“Perfect Pub Food”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Using YELP to find a restaurant around the apartment I rented in Wildwood, this one was close. I ordered the Nachos....SUPER YUM!! Huge portion. My daughter has the swordfish, again, terrific!!!! The loaded fries were also great with huge pieces of bacon. I couldn't even eat the chicken ceaser wrap I ordered due to the large appetizer portions. I will definitely return here. Waitress and bus staff were on top of it!! Tables were small, so they removed plates quickly when they saw you were finished. I try Nachos everywhere I go and these were super duper! If you don't like pub atmoshere, with great classic rock music, this is not the place for you.

• Visited July 2013

Alcove, NY
“All the great reviews makes for a crowded restaurant!”
Reviewed July 7, 2013

We went to Dog tooth Bar and Grill because it was so highly rated on this site. It definitely was good but a little noisy and pricey for bar food essentially. Our server was great and anyone walking by cleared our table as they went. My husband went nuts over the Rueben! The two teenagers got the hamburgers and I got a hot roast beef. We wished we could have eaten outside but it was limited seating there.

• Visited July 2013
2 Thank KTL_12007
Drexel Hill, Pennsylvania
“Delicious burgers!”
Reviewed July 2, 2013

The burgers are delicious. We've been to the Dog Tooth several times, and this place never disappoints.

Visited May 2013
2 Thank Judy R
barto, pa
“Great Menu!”
Reviewed July 2, 2013

We were a large party, so were able to call ahead for advanced seating as they do not take reservations. The place was packed and we were seated within 5 minutes. Menu is vast with lots of bar food and entrées. Service was good. Everyone enjoyed their meals. Wings were great. I had a burger with grilled onions, bacon and blue cheese which was the most delicious burger I have ever had! I have already told others who will be visiting the Wildwoods soon to definitely make a visit to this restaurant.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank disneybonvoyage
New Jersey
“Great Food - Great Service”
Reviewed July 1, 2013

The family was down in Wildwood for the Beach Blast Soccer tournament. We ate at Dog Tooth on a Friday night. Food was terrific so we decided to ask if they could accomodate 30 people ( soccer players and their families) for Saturday night. Without hesitation they did. Our server, Amy was awesome!!! Robin, the hostess, couldn't have been nicer. The food was terrific, portions large and price fair. We will always look forward to visiting the Dog Tooth whenever we happen to be in Wildwood!!

• Visited June 2013