“good ice cream”

Sea Shell Ice Cream
Ranked #4 of 11 Dessert in Wildwood
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout
Bronx, New York
“good ice cream”
Reviewed July 10, 2013

They had a great variety of ice cream and the prices were very reasonable. My daughter really liked the moose track ice cream.

Visited July 2013

Willingboro, New Jersey
“A memory from my childhood”
Reviewed July 10, 2013

When I was young my Aunt would bring me and my brother and sister to the Sea Shell to get banana splits every summer. It was a big deal to us. So last week when I was down in Wildwood I went and got myself a Banana Split and it was as good as I remember. It is still very good ice cream and to me part of the shore.

Wayne, Pennsylvania, United States
“Sea Shell Ice Cream”
Reviewed July 9, 2013

Right across the street from the Pink Champagne motel where we stayed. Great ice cream but gets very crowded.

Visited July 2013
Watchung, New Jersey
“Worth the visit”
Reviewed July 8, 2013 via mobile

I read reviews on this place, and I figured since I stayed at the Starlux this year, my boyfriend and I should make an effort to try it, especially since it was right across the street. The ice cream was excellent, and they give the biggest small I have ever seen. There is no lack of selection with the 60+ flavors offered. Was definitely happy we tried this place.

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Worth the trip!”
Reviewed July 2, 2013 via mobile

Year 3 visit at sea shell- love the hard peanut butter yogurt! A little pricey but oh so good! Get in line- or the ice cream nazi will straighten u out!