To start, when we got there we were informed from the motel that the rooms may smell moldy, due to the fact that the rooms have not been opened since last year! If you new people were coming, don't you think you would open and cleans the rooms in advance??We walked into the rooms, smole detectors laying on night stands with no batteries in them, pulled the sheets back, found mold on the bed sheets, pillow cases, towels. Even found bugs in Toilet paper. Not sleeping in that bed!! Ran the water in sink and shower, rust color water came out, ran water for 15min before cleared up, ran hot water for 10 min before any hot water came out, shower did not work, only a trickle, had to use another shower, still did not have much hot water. lots of people staing in hotel when we were there.
Most of them had same issues, Some even left to go to other hotels!!. When addressed issues with owners, they were very rude!!! This is a place if the board of heath walked in, they should shut this place down. I wouldn't stay there if it was free!! I could keep going, but I think I made my point. This is a poor example of a Wildwood motel!!!More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking