Hanover Marriott
$142
Priceline
$291
$249
HYATT house Parsippany-East(Parsippany)(Great Value!)
$161
Sheraton.com
  • Pool
$230
Hotels.com
Hampton Inn Parsippany(Parsippany)(Great Value!)
$164
$159
Hampton.com
All reviewsirish pubthe concierge loungefront deskroom servicewine barwedding partybuffet breakfastlarge hotelthis past weekendhotel lobbybusiness tripfire pitnight's sleepplenty of parkingnew jerseynice sizebed was very comfortable
Reviewed October 26, 2013

The assistant front desk manager, Corey Blafer, was very helpful and courteous to me during my stay at this Marriott. I usually have a hard time falling asleep but the bed was so comfortable that I was asleep in no time. If I am ever back in this area I will surely return to this hotel

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
David R, Director of Sales at Hanover Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2013

We're so glad you enjoyed your stay with us, and I'll be sure to pass your comments along to Corey from our Front Desk. We agree that our beds are extremely comfy, so thank you for your review! We hope to have the pleasure of hosting you again soon.

Reviewed October 19, 2013 via mobile

Beautiful hotel, new, modern, quiet, convenient. Beds are comfy. Nice stay!

Closely situated to the movies, shopping areas on route 10. Staff is friendly and helpful.

A little tricky getting into the hotel off the highway - you may miss the turn. We did - twice! :)

Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo

We're so happy that you enjoyed the hotel, and thank you for highlighting the many modern features and benefits we have to offer. We appreciate your comments about missing the hotel entrance (twice) - we have recently added some more signage off the highway, so we hope you find us on your first go-around on your next visit. Thank you again for the review!

Reviewed October 14, 2013

We stayed here after a wedding in the area. The rooms were modern, clean and spacious and unusually quiet. We were not disturbed by any hall noise during the night. Plenty of parking. The staff were particularly courteous and helpful. Right off the main lobby is an Irish Pub that is open late. There is even a self-serve wine bar in the main lobby. There is also an American grill restaurant on site - perhaps a bit pricy for breakfast - but it is convenient as there are no restaurants within easy walking distance.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for your kind words, and for taking the time to write a review of your stay at the Hanover Marriott. We truly have a fantastic hotel and team, and I hope we receive the chance to welcome you back again soon!

Reviewed October 3, 2013 via mobile

I'm somebody who prefers home to hotels, so this is a place that I like a lot. Have just spent 4 nights and the staff are incredibly welcoming and helpful, going out of their way to ensure you are happy and looked after. Complimentary rides to local offices and even late pick ups, great restaurant, and an airy, roomy feel. How hotels should be

• Stayed: October 2013
Doug V, Director of Sales at Hanover Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded October 7, 2013

Wow! What a great review! Thank you so much for comparing our hotel to the comfort of home. This is truly what we strive for with our guests and our associates, and you couldn't have paid us a higher compliment. I'm glad that the rooms were comfortable but more importantly, I'm thrilled to hear that you received consistently excellent service for an extended stay. We look forward to have you back and please let us know how we can customize your future visits.

Reviewed September 25, 2013 via mobile

This is a very nice place to stay. I was a little concerned prior to arrival, because it was only rated a #4 in the Marriott program. I was quite surprised to see spacious, well appointed rooms. Better rooms than the Marriott at Newark Airport, which is rated a #5. Staff at the front desk are pleasant and courteous. My favorite is Stacy, who helped me get a quiet room at the end of the hallway. Prices are a little expensive during the week, but excellent value on the weekend. I recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: September 2013

Thank you for your feedback. I so glad that you found the rooms to be comfortable and attractive. Great news about your service at the front desk; I will pass along your compliment to Stacy......frankly, we are very proud of the entire team as they consistently host our guests in brilliant fashion. Please come back and stay with us again soon.