“Fish and Chips, YUMMY!”

The Auld Shebeen Pub
Ranked #4 of 28 Restaurants in Whippany
Dining options: Reservations
Description: This authentic Irish pub in New Jersey is located inside Hanover Marriott. Traditional Irish cuisine is served at the Irish pub in Parsippany, NJ that was imported from Ireland and fashioned by artisans to give the pub a genuine feel.
Reviewed August 8, 2017

Went to Auld Shebeen Pub for a business lunch. The food was great and the decor was very authentic, I would highly recommend.

Reviewed July 13, 2017 via mobile

We waited for a half and hour before we were called to a table. The hostess seemed annoyed by people. We barely sat down and our waiter (red glasses, about 47yo) asked what we'd wanted to drink. We didn't have a chance to look at the menu and I wasn't sure what alcoholic drinks they served because it was my first time there. I requested a drink menu and y'Auld Red Glasses Man rolled his eyes dramatically. He returned with the drink menu and slid it/threw it across two tables to me. He returned annoyed for our orders after 10 minutes and took our orders. Another man brought our food out after 35 minutes. Y'Auld Red Glasses Man never checked on us, my food was COLD. He kept walking by and giving us dirty looks. He never asked if we wanted drink refills. He was very attentive about the bill though.
Needless to say, I should've left after the first display of attitude but I was at a convention with my friends and husband. Worst restaurant I've ever experienced. The Marriott it is in is also unclean and gross.

Reviewed July 12, 2017

There was never more than two people behind the bar and one or two others waiting tables. They are not prepared for large groups or conventions (even though it's a convention center). The to-go menu is even smaller than the regular menu and food takes just as long to come out. The things I did eat were good, not great, but good. The Bartenders Tony & Mike were excellent. There was a female there who was not friendly and completely overwhelmed.

Reviewed July 11, 2017

Located within the Hanover Marriott, this is a nicely furnished bar, with plenty of booths and has a good menu both for lunch and dinner. There are a number of screens showing sports behind the bar. The bar staff were very professional and even anticipated my order having been in the previous evening. Nice atmosphere.

Reviewed May 23, 2017 via mobile

All I can say is "great eats and ambiance". Hospitable service. Best wings, caesar salad, chicken tenders and real french fries. Mike the barkeep makes the tastiest drinks too...love this place.