“Good Food fast service”

The Auld Shebeen Pub
Ranked #6 of 28 Restaurants in Whippany
Dining options: Reservations
Description: This authentic Irish pub in New Jersey is located inside Hanover Marriott. Traditional Irish cuisine is served at the Irish pub in Parsippany, NJ that was imported from Ireland and fashioned by artisans to give the pub a genuine feel.
Reviewed September 4, 2013

Service was great. portion sizes were pretty big. Try the house made potato chips, very good. The decor was similar to a Irish pub with a comfortable and warm feel. I had dinner and lunch here.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

The Auld Shebeen is authentic in all its aspects (maybe except for the music) and it quickly became my favorite place to be. Staff is welcoming and responsive to requests. The food is absolutely delicious. It's my personal goal to taste every thing on the menu there that I possibly can!

Reviewed May 18, 2013

we ate in this restaurant several times. It was always a challenge to be waited on. Once we had to go to the front desk to find a hostess to seat us because no one showed up for six minutes while we stood at the hostess desk. The food is OK but a little pricey for what you get. The wait staff seemed completely overwhelmed and unable to cope with the volume of business even though there were many unoccupied tables. THe server took several minutes to open a bottle of wine...she clearly did not know what she was doing.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

This place had the best sweet potato fries that I have ever eaten!
Fast service, yummy food and friendly wait staff make this a great restaurant!

Reviewed April 14, 2013

I go here as much as possible! When I returned to NJ I found that they changed the menu, at first I was like.. UGH!! then I ordered some of the selections and WAY TO GO!! The food, Drinks and ESPECIALLY the bar tenders here are AMAZING!!!!!! The staff is the real reason I keep going back! It doesn't matter how long I've been away, they ALWAYS remember my name!