I stayed here for about 12 days. The rooms are nice, large, and clean. The beds are deformed, I'm guessing the mattresses need replaced. As there are high and low spots in the bed.
The rooms are clean, though my toilet always smelled, but I couldn't find the source. The hallways need vacumed continually. My room seemed to be cleaned last every day which was a pain. I was near the laundry room and there were always carts in the halls (and not pushed up against the wall), I often had to move them myself. The door to the laundry is always left open as well.
The staff is okay, definitely not Marriott quality.
The breakfast is pretty crappy with limited selection. They do have an omelet bar but it's greasy.
The hotel seems to host a bunch of large groups, so it's common to see 30 people standing in the lobby checking in or out which is annoying.
Good quiet location.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Orbitz, Travelocity, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your HYATT house Parsippany/Whippany reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Summerfield Suites Parsippany/Whippany Hotel Whippany
- Hyatt Summerfield Suites Whippany
- Summerfield Suites Whippany
- Hyatt Whippany
- Whippany Hyatt
- Whippany Summerfield Suites