I stayed at this hotel for three days. I was amazed at how great it was. Priceline has it listed as a two and a half star hotel, but it is really at least a 3 star. The mattresses were new and very comfortable. I check for bedbugs at every hotel I stay at, and I did not find any here. (Note, I read online that the morristown hyatt has, so I was glad that this one does not.) There's a full kitchen, with an oven, fridge, sink, dishwasher, and microwave. Unlike the other reviewer here, I found that the air conditioner worked quite well, and I had to turn it off since the room got too cold if I left it on too long. There is an adjustable thermstat in the room , but I did not know how to operate it. The closet has an iron and ironing board. I cant comment on the hotel service, since I did not need to ask them for anything. (Though that in itself is a good thing.) The complementary breakfast was ok. Not the best, but definitely adequate.
As far as the location, it can be confusing, since the area has 3 different roads called ridgedale ave. Look for North ridgedale. If you get off of 287 south, head west on route 10 until the first traffic light. Make a right onto that street (which is north ridgedale.) I got lost trying to find it, but I called the hotel and they gave me directions. I would definitely stay here again. As far as the guy who said you have to make three turns to turn left, that's jersey. And it works amazing at reducing traffic. I work in NJ and live in NY. NJ avoids a lot of trafic issues because of the jughandle system.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the business epicenter of Parsippany, New Jersey, the Hyatt House Parsippany/Whippany offers business and leisure travelers easy access to popular tourist destinations including Mennen Sports Arena, Mayo Center for Performing Arts, Knoll East/West Country Club’s, and Meadowlands Sports Complex. Guests also enjoy our close proximity to premium shopping at the Mall at Short Hills, Livingston Mall, and the Willowbrook Mall. Take our complimentary shuttle and explore the neighborhood within a five-mile radius. We provide extended stay, hotel-wide amenities that include: * All newly renovated, spacious suites with deluxe, in-room amenities * 24-hour Dining options, like the 24-hour Guest Market * The all-new H Bar, with shareable small plates and premium beers, wine, and craft cocktails * Complimentary Morning Spread daily hot breakfast, so you can wake up refreshed * Keep up-to-date with your workout routine at our 24-hour Fitness center ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your HYATT house Parsippany/Whippany reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Summerfield Suites Parsippany/Whippany Hotel Whippany
- Hyatt Summerfield Suites Whippany
- Summerfield Suites Whippany
- Hyatt Whippany
- Whippany Summerfield Suites
- Whippany Hyatt