“Perfect for relocation”

Extended Stay America - Hanover - Parsippany
Ranked #4 of 6 Hotels in Whippany
Reviewed March 30, 2013

I accepted a position for a nearby company who offered temporary housing until I found a more permanent place. I chose the Extended Stay and have been very pleased. The room is clean with a kitchenette, the location is perfect for my situation (about 10 minutes from my new job), and the staff is very helpful. The other guests seemed very quite and respectful of others, and it was kind of nice to walk in after work and smell everyone cooking dinner.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
John D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Hanover - Parsippany, responded to this reviewResponded April 7, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed March 28, 2013

This hotel is really so good. Location also good. Staff also cooperative and so good.room always keep clean. In this hotel we have a kitchen facility this is more important for me because I can cook easily.hotel manager was so cooperative.
I stayed here for one and half month.really me and my hubby and my two and half years daughter here enjoyed a lot.

Room Tip: "Corner suites are good and sunny"
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for your great review of our property. It's great to hear that you find our rooms clean and fresh. We are pleased to hear you find our staff courteous and friendly. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Reviewed March 26, 2013

My mom and aunt needed a place to stay while they were in NJ. What was supposed to be a relaxed short visit turned out to be quite challenging for 2 mature ladies. Not only did they have to deal volatile personal business, but their stay also involved an emergency visit to and subsequent admission to the hospital. Once discharged, they needed a quiet place to rest and relax.
I am glad that they stayed at this hotel. Not only did the manager extend us the courtesy of extending their stay without any difficulty, but the manager and her staff were sensitive to the needs of these ladies. They were very understanding, very accommodating, respectful and caring of the needs of these recovering ladies. I highly recommend this hotel to anyone looking to stay in and around the area. Their prices are reasonable, I must say. The hotel room they stayed in was a good size size and was comfortable and clean. we will be coming back to this hotel if every were are in the area!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family

I received a copy of your review, and wanted to thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent experience at the Extended Stay America in Hanover. I'm so pleased to hear we have become a hotel of choice for you. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed March 22, 2013

I was at this property for 2 weeks and had a great expereince. Teh staff was courteous and helpful. The manager Astry was in commnad and very customer focused. The kitchen facility was a big help especially as there is no restaurant. For a visotor like me, from India and vegetrain, the kitchen helped meet my requirements.

Areas for improvment:
Grab and go breakfast: Limited options and plus all items were not available all days
Shuttle service: Shuttle should be extended to places other than the key businesses nearby atleast on weekends

Room Tip: Ask for Rooms 220-225 onwards if you want a view fo the Route 10
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed March 4, 2013

all rooms has good view...small kitchen that helps a lot if you can coook yourself..
once a week cleaning ...pretty good
DO NOT depend on grab and GO breakfast served here..limited choice....and even from that few items missing for days...
Freindly and helpful staff..

Room Tip: all rooms has good view....the room just above the boiler room could be a little shakey with someone...
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank gagan s
John D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Hanover - Parsippany, responded to this reviewResponded March 10, 2013

Reviewed February 26, 2013 via mobile

My company made reservation and I'm glad they choose extended stay America. The hotel is great and the kitchen is a plus for us! We will be back in two weeks and I know we will stay here again. Thank you extended stay!

• Stayed: February 2013

Reviewed February 24, 2013

for an extended stay or short term it is so refreshing to come back to the hotel with people that SMILE and with a sparkle in their eyes - what a way to Start the day and such a pick me up at the end of a long hard day at work.

Room Tip: the elevator is a little slow so, if you are a little impatient ask for the 1st floor
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
John D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Hanover - Parsippany, responded to this reviewResponded February 25, 2013

Also consider these accommodations in or near Whippany
FairBridge Hotel & Conference Center East Hanover
Days Inn Parsippany
Days Inn Parsippany
#11 of 16 in Parsippany
Candlewood Suites Parsippany - Morris Plains

Been to Extended Stay America - Hanover - Parsippany? Share your experiences!