“Great service”

Extended Stay America - Hanover - Parsippany
Ranked #4 of 6 Hotels in Whippany
Reviewed October 26, 2012

we checked in on 14th October and our stay has been excellent. Negotiate well for great discounts.The hotel manager is very helpful. The hotel provide shuttle service for drop/pickup from to office in <5 miles range. They even provide this service on week-ends !!! if you ( couple of more guests) decide to go for shopping in near by malls. !!!! GREAT exp so far

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Ashutosh K
John D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Hanover - Parsippany, responded to this reviewResponded November 15, 2012

I would like to personally thank you for taking the time to write such wonderful things about your experience. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment. We strive to provide a ""home away from home"" experience for all of our guests, no matter if they are staying for a night, a week, or a month. It sounds like we were able to do just that for you, and we are truly honored for your recognition. Once again, I and the entire staff at our hotel thank you for your very kind words, and we'd love to see you here again. Please don't hesitate to call on me for your future stays here or at any other Extended Stay Hotels(sm) location.

There are newer reviews for Extended Stay America - Hanover - Parsippany

Reviewed October 24, 2012

I stayed in the hotel recently and I was totally surprised with it. I have never tried Extended Stay before but a friend recommended me to stay. She said only good things about the hotel and she was totally right. The lobby area is really nice and inviting, they also have a sit down area that make me feel very comfortable and welcome. The room that I stayed at was very clean and had a very modern look.I would totally recommend it to my family and friends and I really like to thanks the Extended Stay staff for the amazing customer service. You girls, rock!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends

Reviewed October 19, 2012

I live in California and I recently stayed at this hotel, and I was impresed with the quality of this place. The customer service is awesome. From the front desk to the manager they are all very accomodating and helpfull. The room was impeccable, cozy and smelled clean. They even have filter water inside the room. I definitely recomend this place to whoever come to this area.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
John D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Hanover - Parsippany, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2012

Reviewed October 17, 2012

A great place to stay they very friendly and the rooms are clean the service is excellent i highly recommend this hotel also after renovations the hotel improved tremendously it also is a great location for shopping you have Livingston mall and the short hills mall and there are plenty of places to dine close by the breakfast at the hotel is convenient and there is filtered water in the rooms along with a stove and microwave

• Stayed: October 2012

Please know that we would be thrilled to have you again as our guest should your travel needs bring you back to our area. Once again, thanks for all of your very kind words

Reviewed October 16, 2012

My stay started 7 months ago and have had a wonderful experience during this time. The complete staff is very accomodating and professional. I have felt that stay has been my home away from my real home. From my experience at Extended Stay I have and will recommend to anyone to stay at this facility. They have an excellent cleaning staff to keep your room up, free interent that is very fast, free continental breafest and a free shuttle service to some local companies.
They have recently completely renovation of the facility making very bright, clean and up to date. I feel very comforfortable in these surroundings and safe, including leaving my laptop on my desk all day. The kichenette provides me the option for me to enjoy home cooked meals and there is excellent local dinning.
All I can say is that I have been very pleased with my stay at Extended Stay Hotel in Whippany Nj and its easy access to major highways.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business

It was very kind of you to take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Although some companies run extravagant advertising campaigns for their hotels, we believe that the best kind of marketing is the public praise we get from our millions of happy customers. Our staff is continually coached on how to best provide professional, accommodating, and friendly service to every guest. It sounds like we hit a home run in your case!

Thank you once again, and feel free to reach out to us directly if we can assist you in any of your future travels.

Reviewed October 15, 2012

I`ve stayed at extended stay america many many times,usually on the west coast. I aiways enjoyed my stay.This is the first time in NJ so knew I had to find EXTENDED STAY AMERICA.We had about 10 men here while were building the project were working on, and currently have 17 tile setters here that we recommened this place to stay.Staff is very friendly and very helpful. I plan on staying at the one in Edison for our next project and recommend to all of our subs.Thanks for making our stay enjoyable

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
John D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Hanover - Parsippany, responded to this reviewResponded October 22, 2012

It was very kind of you to take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Although some companies run extravagant advertising campaigns for their hotels, we believe that the best kind of marketing is the public praise we get from our millions of happy customers. Our company motto is "Excellence Every Day, Every Way," and my promise to you is that we will continue to operate according to this practice; after all, that's how Extended Stay Hotels(sm) got to be the largest extended stay lodging brand in North America.

Reviewed October 12, 2012

From the beginning of my stay 18 months ago all of the staff from the great folks that clean the room to the professional management level have gone out of their way to make me feel safe and at home. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend this extended stay hotel to anyone regardless of how long their stay was. They have free internet access that is actually not that bad, although you might opt for one of their enhanced internet packages if you need to conference online, etc. This past spring the complete physical structure was renovated, with new paint, carpet, floor covering, furniture, beds, flat screen TV’s and now they even offer a free continental breakfast from 6:30 to 9:30 (Grab -n-Go). Each room has its own kitchenette with a full size refrigerator, microwave, and stovetop and if you have your own toaster oven you all set. Regardless of your length of stay it is a great value. They go out of their way to make sure I have nothing to worry about and that gives me a peace of mind that is priceless.

Room Tip: 2nd and 3rd floor rooms are quieter.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
John D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Hanover - Parsippany, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2012

It was very kind of you to take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Although some companies run extravagant advertising campaigns for their hotels, we believe that the best kind of marketing is the public praise we get from our millions of happy customers. Our company motto is ""Excellence Every Day, Every Way,"" and my promise to you is that we will continue to operate according to this practice; after all, that's how Extended Stay Hotels(sm) got to be the largest extended stay lodging brand in North America.
Thank you again for your positive comments!!!!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Whippany
FairBridge Hotel & Conference Center East Hanover
#3 of 5 in Morristown
The Madison Hotel
The Madison Hotel
#1 of 5 in Morristown

Been to Extended Stay America - Hanover - Parsippany? Share your experiences!