“Love this place!”

Dining options: Late Night
Chandler, Arizona
“Love this place!”
Reviewed February 13, 2014

What a great local find! Both the food and service were great! Steaks were full of flavor and very yummy. Went on a Friday night and the place was packed. However we got a table pretty quick and the staff took real good care of us, I will be back on my next trip for sure.

• Visited February 2014

montville,nj
“I call her trashy Trish!!”
Reviewed January 27, 2014

I went there with my girlfriend who is very beautiful. The bartender (Trish) took our order. After 10 min she gave our drinks n made a rude comment to my girlfriend n said u don't look good as a blonde!! My gf replied, are u drunk or just stupid?? We saw two bartenders doing a lot of shots,one of them was Trish doing a few shots in less half hour and being very loud. I thought Billys was a nice place. If billy has drunk girls working for him this place is trashy, just like white trash Trish!! I would never come here again!!

• Visited January 2014
Wayne, New Jersey
“Saunter in... Swagger out!!”
Reviewed October 22, 2013

Billy's has been a favorite spot of mine for years. The inviting atmosphere and friendly staff keep you there much longer than you expect and the food is a pleasant surprise each and everytime. Once inside, you never seem to want to leave. Billy and Madeline are always hospitable and make you feel right at home. Their love for their "home" comes out everytime you get a pleasant "hello" from Madeline or if you are really lucky, a taste of Billy's alcohol soaked fruit. I HIGHLY recommend stopping in, but do not plan on doing anything for the rest of the day, because once you enter... It takes a VERY strong will power to leave!!!

• Visited August 2013
Rome, NY, United States
“Where's the beef???”
Reviewed August 9, 2013

The hotel where we were staying suggested Billy & Madeline's. They went on and on about how good it was. It was OK ... nothing special. It was crowded, so it is a favorite of locals. Maybe I ordered the wrong item. I had the pot roast. I'm not saying it was bad ... just that it was OK. Our waitress (I didn't get her name) was awesome. Very helpful and very polite.

• Visited August 2013
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
“$8.50 for a pint of Guinness? In Whippany, NJ?”
Reviewed April 27, 2013

Title says it all. I will not go back even though interesting decor and friendly staff. Food looked good although I could see into the kitchen and it was all frozen food.

• Visited April 2013