“Great Priced”

New Orleans Steak House
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed July 18, 2012

They have a great menu selection and their prices are reasonable. We always have the steak which is delicious and the service is wonderful.

Reviewed July 7, 2012

This restaurant was so old-fashioned and out of date. The carpets were disgusting, the lighting was dim and dingy, and it wreaked like cigarette smoke when I walked in. The food was okay.

Reviewed May 3, 2012

I heard about this restaurant on a local radio station and decided to try it. My wife and I were pleasantly surprised by the place. The location is great right on route 15 easy to get in and out of the parking lot going in either direction. The food selection was abundant with a surprising large selection of non-steak items including a very delicious salmon offering. Since our first visit we have returned several times taking friends with us as well. We have never had a bad meal and the quantities as well as the quality of the meal was very satisfying. They offer a full bar and usually the wait is not long and on week nights you can usually get seated right away.

Reviewed March 16, 2012

Stopped for an early dinner and were impressed with the efficiency and pleasant personalities of the staff preparing for the dinner traffic to come. The food was outstanding and the crab cake appetizer one of the best ever enjoyed. There is a vast menu of choices to please everyone and looks like a salad bar was being set for the later diners. We enjoyed this place as the quality, quantity and prices were all perfect. This would be a recommended stop for anyone traveling as it is right off Rte 80 on Hwy 15. There always seems to be crowded parking lot reflecting others also enjoy this spot to dine.

Reviewed August 9, 2010

Like all US restauarants you get a lot for your money here. I ate here twice and will go back. Every meal comes with a salad and your choice of dressing. Thje first time I had The House jambalya which was very tasty and plenty off it it was quite spicey but there was Tabasco sauce available if you want to heat it up. The second time I had the proime rib which was a sizable portion cooked to perfection (Medium rare). All meals are served with warm crsty bread as well. Starters looked massive and I certainly couldnt find room for desert. Good value for money