“My kids will not eat any other pizza”

Maria's Pizzeria and Restaurant
Ranked #8 of 26 Restaurants in Wharton
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Wharton, New Jersey
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“My kids will not eat any other pizza”
Reviewed May 29, 2014

Great pizza, my kids will not eat any other pizza. It's typically a little more expensive than other pizzerias in the area, but it's worth it. They also have cluck you chicken which my kids like a lot. I do too. If in the mood for pizzeria fare, this is the place to go, calzones, strombolis, etc, great tasting.

• Visited May 2014

Portland, Oregon
“Good pizza, good pasta...avoid the wraps.”
Reviewed August 12, 2013

We ordered from Maria's Pizzeria twice while visiting the area. Both time we had the food delivered to our hotel. The delivery took about 45 minutes to an hour and the food was always hot when delivered.

The pizza and fettuccine that we ordered the first night was good...above average for pizza delivery. The second night we ordered a barbecue wrap and it was not good.

Overall we enjoyed the food with the exception of the wrap.

• Visited August 2013
Allentown, Pennsylvania
“Price for 1 pizza was a little short of a family meal”
Reviewed November 15, 2012

Ordered 2 pizzas: 1 plain, 1 supreme. Confirmed my order with the worker on the phone, and got a price for the order. When the delivery guy came, the price was the same, but only 1 pizza arrived. Over $20 for a pizza?! C'mon. This is not Wolfgang Puck's or NYC. I was shocked. A major rip. It wasn't even worth the money we shelled out for it. I refused to eat it, and we will never be ordering from there. I hope you enjoyed the $30 because that's all you're getting from us!

• Visited October 2012
New Jersey
“I love this little place.”
Reviewed June 22, 2012

This little pizzeria has some of the best Italian food I've ever eaten. Their calzones are especially to-die-for. Just watch out for the $10 limit for using a credit card. 1 calzone and a water puts you in around $9.50 after tax.

Visited April 2012
Vero Beach, Florida
“Good Tasting Food”
Reviewed September 16, 2011

I live locally and was skeptical about trying the food when we first moved into the neighborhood (considering there are many pizza restaurants locally). The food is good.
The pizza is just right, not too small and not too large of a slice. Tasty as well. The salads are good also and fresh. Check for coupons in the valpaks, they can ease the pain a little. It is pricey but you won't be disappointed. Service could be better. There never seems to be any appreciation for you choosing them, as I said, there are many pizzarias in the area.

• Visited September 2011