“Will Never Go Back!”

Bibi'z Restaurant & Lounge
Reserve with OpenTable
Bibi'z Restaurant & Lounge is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 54 Restaurants in Westwood
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Westwood Avenue
Transit: Westwood train and busses run all day.
Description: Best gluten-free, allergen-friendly, healthy, artisanal cocktails, girls night out, organic wines, lunch, brunch, dinner. Globally inspired, thoughtfully sourced, eclectic cuisine in a Zen-like, elegant ambience.
Reviewed July 27, 2013

A nice summer night out for dinner and a family birthday was ruined by the TERRIBLE management and service of this restaurant. I knew we were in trouble when it took 20 minutes to get water for the table and I had to ask our waiter 3 times if there were specials. To top it off after an hour and a half of waiting for our food it was so bad that I had to force myself to eat the over salted dry mahi mahi. The very least the over confident yet un-attentive waiter could have done was give us a free round of drinks - NO such luck!

1  Thank Meg C

Reviewed June 16, 2013

I have been to various restaurants in this building over the years, and my experience at the opening party for Westwood's Green Screen Film festival convinced me that this is one of the best. Great spread of hors d'eouvres, wine tasting, and unobtrusive service. I will certainly go back for a meal.

Reviewed June 13, 2013

First, this would normally be a splurge for us but we used a groupon for 4. The peach sangria was special. I usually don't like peach flavored drinks, but whatever they did to this, made it delicious and different. The sangria was $32. a carafe. For appetizers we had a garlic shrimp flat bread (Bibiz calls this a pie) and steak tacos. Both were exceptional. For dinner we had sea scallops and lamb chops. Both were very good. If I had one small criticism, the restaurant was a little heavy handed with salt on the scallops. All in all, the food was fresh, service was exceptional and the ambiance was nicer than anything I've been to in NYC. It's a shame the outdoor area is in the parking lot. We didn't sample dessert. The bill was $92.00 extra after paying $30. for the groupon ($60. worth of food). For just $125. we had a dinner that would normally be over $200. So if you want to save a little on this excellent dinner, wait until they offer a groupon again. We will be back soon for peach sangria and the appetizer pies.

Reviewed May 27, 2013 via mobile

This place used to be a family pizza place with no charme whatsoever before it was converted to a great restaurant with good food and the best atmosphere around. Very loungy, nice separé for bigger groups, very tastefully decorated.
The wait staff could be a little more attentive, but overall pretty good too. This place serves alcohol and has a good wine selection, including some European finds and organic wines.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

Here is a nice place to dine in the upscale town of westwwod. Service is attentive, and the food presentation and quality is great. Not for the budget conscious, but you will not be disappointed with the quality