“Nice local place”

The Pour House
Ranked #2 of 15 Restaurants in Westmont
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Description: You can always find an extensive, ever-changing lineup of craft beers on tap and there’s always something fresh in the firkin. Pour one more! Starting with the original Pour House in Westmont, NJ we’ve now grown to locations in Exton, PA and North Wales, PA. We’re always shucking oysters at our raw bar, but if you want to get your oyster fix for cheap, stop in on Wednesdays for our Buck-a-Shuck special.
Reviewed September 24, 2012 via mobile

Its nice to sit outside when the weather is fine, inside is ok too. Nice choice of beers and pub foods.

Reviewed August 10, 2012

My wife and I stopped here with our two year old daughter on the way to another pub. We saw PJ Welihan's and thought we'd give it a go and were glad did. The beer selection was very good, both on tap and in bottles. My wife had the Copper Lager which I believe was a local brew and it was very good. I stayed with the Guinness and it was very good which is not always a given.

My wife had the veggie burger and sweet potato fries and according to her, the veggie burger was nothing special. To me, it looked like it was a frozen pattie that was heated and served but I could be wrong. I had the Brooklyn burger which is a burger on dark rye bread with onions, kraut and corned beef. It was delicious as we're the spicy fries.

The atmosphere for a Monday afternoon was fine. It as slow and quiet but we were not there for atmosphere. Our daughter enjoyed herself and had some fries and we were able to get a good lunch in before getting back on the road.

Reviewed July 13, 2012 via mobile

If you want to try an enormous selection of great brewed beers than come here. Decent atmosphere. Burgers were real delicious. Cooked right. Stop by for happy hour.

Reviewed July 6, 2012

Great beer list that you wouldnt expect to find outside philly. Lots of micro brews on tap. Beer alone is a reason to go to this place. The food is definately good enough but the menu was a little heavy on burgers and sandwiches. I would have liked to see more apps offered.

Wed is dollar oysters. Multiple types to choose from. They were fresh and delicious both times I have had them. Mussels were just a little off....not 'spoiled' just not cooked correctly. Spanish sweet potatoe fries were pretty good. Fish tacos were bangin. Multiple different specialty burgers that looked great but I haven't tried them yet.

1  Thank mjlynch
Reviewed June 25, 2012

Sometimes the service is slow (really slow) but the burgers are worth waiting for. When I go there I always order one of their specialty burgers. Always good and cooked the way I ask. I don't drink beer, but they have an extensive beer menu that I am sure beer lovers would enjoy.