Best Western Westfield Inn
$95
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
$80
All reviewstrain stationnew jerseywithin walking distancebagelssmall hotelfresh baked cookiesdelightful townsmall lobbybreakfast roomcomfortable bedsstores and restaurantshigh school reunionconvenient locationvisiting familyup to dateice machinerooms are large
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 16, 2011

was the first thing we saw when we checked in. They have a very welcoming lounge with flowers and fresh fruit, friendly reception staff. I had booked into what I thought was a b&b and ended up feeling very surprised and happy with what we got. Our room was huge, light and airy. Very comfortable beds, ice machine right outside the lift. Breakfast was included and plentiful for a small establishment, bagels, waffles, yogurt, fruit, toast, boiled eggs, tea, coffee and fruit juice. The Westfield Inn is not pretending to be anything its not and what it is is lovely! Great location, lots of shops on its door step, large free car-park.
I was also very impressed by the helpfulness of their staff- My daughter left her Harry Potter Chocolate frog in the fridge in her room. I called them and they very kindly posted it to us at our next hotel without charge. Now that's what I call service!

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed June 14, 2011

We recently stayed st the Best Western for a family affair. The hotel was literally five minutes away from our final destination and easily accessable from the Garden State Parkway.
The rooms are large, beds extremely comfortable.There is a fridge and complimentary coffee/tea in the room, a new flat screen tv and adequately lighting. There is also complimenatry breakfast with both hot and cold choices.
While we did not avail ourselves of the surrounding area, the hotel's location is walking ditance to numerous restaurants and upscale shopping.
The only downside was the noisy air conditioner in the room which almost convinced me I kept hearing trains ...
I would definately recommend this discreetly and convieniently located INN (although without my GPS, I might have missed the entrance).

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed November 26, 2010

Pleasant, average place to meet most basic needs, especially if you have business in the town of Westfield. Very easy walk to many shops, restaurants, places of interest -- literally across the street to many. Attached to hotel is a pleasant, but high priced French restaurant -- good if you are tired and don't want to seek out alternatives, but avoid if you are on a budget or don't prefer strictly French cuisine. Hotel staff is friendly, accessible. Rooms not bad, but guestrooms, halls, bathrooms need major overhaul...broken closet doors in our room, dusty appliances and carpet, basic bathroom in need of redecoration...Some rooms overlook bank parking lot and drive-through.. can be disturbing. Very close to local train station. You'll see a lot of commuters walking nearby. Decent breakfast included but in small room which fills quickly. Good, affordable place for short stay in area, but no frills. Go to NYC for that.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 17, 2010

We wanted easy access to New York, with easy access to our friends in Westfield. And a nice place to stay as well. This offereedd a one minute walk to the train to anywhere, high end shops wihtin a walk, high end restaurants within walkig distance, and a really nice clean hotel room. My only complaint was that I forgot to set a wake up call and they did not read my mind,

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed July 21, 2010

First, let me start by saying the location was the best! Within walking distance of shops and restaurants, not to mention the RR station being a block away! The bed was very comfortable, but the room had a bit of an odor when we first walked in. The bathroom light was not in working order but was promptly fixed. The staff was not friendly... no one really said anything to us in the hallway or at the front desk. We had made a reservation on line and were quoted one rate but charged another. When brought to their attention they corrected the situation. I think I would try another hotel next time.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple