“Great subs”

Add it.
Jersey Mike's Subs
Ranked #32 of 88 Restaurants in Westfield
Reviewed March 14, 2014

Great subs, but too expensive. I didn't go to Panera (across the street) due to expense and needless to say it cost me more here.

Reviewed March 3, 2014

The subs here are delicious. So much better than subway - perhaps it's because they don't load their bread with rubber from yoga mats. It is completely true that their prices are inexplicable -- a six inch turkey sub should not cost $6.45. Nonetheless, I will make a stop here when I'm in a spendy mood just because their subs are so good. Yum!

PS - there staff is freaky nice - the owner berates his staff - but I think this is why the staff is so nice.

Reviewed January 23, 2014

I love the subs. Great neighborhood place. I love tuna sub. Everything is great. Must visit. They have deals.