“Great Food”

Cuisines: Southwestern, Contemporary
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed January 18, 2013

The menu is interesting, and the food is fresh, well presented and very good. The ambience is nice and comfortable, smart casual and relaxed. Consistently good.

Reviewed January 3, 2013

We ate here for an early New Year's Eve dinner! The service was wonderful -- Nicole was excellent. And the food was delicious. We had the blackened catfish -- a friend convinced me to try this dish, and it was so delicious! I also recommend the crab cakes -- they are the best I've ever eaten in New Jersey! That's my standard lunch order, and it's always terrific. We love this restaurant!

Reviewed January 2, 2013

I love the entrees in Mojave. Most things have a little more zip than usual and I like that. If you don't like your food spicy, there are also many choices to enjoy. The salmon is my favorite all time preparation of salmon....I hesitate to order it any where else. Their salads are interesting and varied. The staff is friendly and efficient. I feel confident bringing out of town friends here. They always enjoy!

Reviewed November 5, 2012

My brother had a dinner following his son's baptism at the Mojave Grill. The food was superb and the staff was fantastic. I had a fillet that was so good my tongue wanted to jump out of mouth and slap me.

Reviewed October 15, 2012

Great flavors and reasonable price. Same owner as Theresas next door. Nice serviers and reliable place BYOB