“Always delicious!”

Cuisines: Southwestern, Contemporary
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed January 3, 2013

We ate here for an early New Year's Eve dinner! The service was wonderful -- Nicole was excellent. And the food was delicious. We had the blackened catfish -- a friend convinced me to try this dish, and it was so delicious! I also recommend the crab cakes -- they are the best I've ever eaten in New Jersey! That's my standard lunch order, and it's always terrific. We love this restaurant!

Reviewed January 2, 2013

I love the entrees in Mojave. Most things have a little more zip than usual and I like that. If you don't like your food spicy, there are also many choices to enjoy. The salmon is my favorite all time preparation of salmon....I hesitate to order it any where else. Their salads are interesting and varied. The staff is friendly and efficient. I feel confident bringing out of town friends here. They always enjoy!

Reviewed November 5, 2012

My brother had a dinner following his son's baptism at the Mojave Grill. The food was superb and the staff was fantastic. I had a fillet that was so good my tongue wanted to jump out of mouth and slap me.

Reviewed October 15, 2012

Great flavors and reasonable price. Same owner as Theresas next door. Nice serviers and reliable place BYOB

Reviewed October 8, 2012

My friends have been recommending we eat dinner at this Tex Mex place but we never got the opportunity to do so. I was happy to hear that Mojave Grill was participating in Restaurant Week Sept 30-October 11. I popped in for lunch and the restaurant week menu was a joke.

Appetizer-Sorry, we only have minestrone soup. Really? Why would you have minestrone soup on this menu anyway? Why not serve quesadillas or empanadas?

Entrees-1) Peanut BBQ pork sandwich 2) Blackened chicken with cheese and avocado

I ask the host if they can serve grilled chicken instead of blackened chicken and he says, ok, no problem. I tell the waitress this and she comments that they will now have to charge me for the minestrone soup since they are now making me a grilled chicken dish instead of blackened chicken dish, and that is a different choice. Really? Because someone wants a dish prepared without spice they now have to pay extra? Cheesy.

I tell the waitress never mind, I will just order off the regular menu instead. If you didn't want to participate in Restaurant Week, then don't participate!!! Definitely not coming back here for dinner now.

BTW, management, how about fixing your webpage so people can see your menu?

1  Thank EscapeChick