“Ferraro's”
Review of Ferraro's

Ferraro's
Reserve with OpenTable
Ferraro's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 91 Restaurants in Westfield
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Ferraro's Restaurant has proudly been a family run business since 1969. Since that time Ferraro's has become a staple of the Westfield community. With the simple philosophy, "Fresh is Best", Ferraro's has become a Westfield landmark. By crafting dishes like Sausage Lasagna and Cannelloni, Anna and Palmiro Ferraro have been pleasing patrons since the doors opened. Over the years, Ferraro's has expanded the menu and the dining space, but the emphasis has always been on ensuring customer satisfaction. Ferraro's gives the perfect blend of traditional and contemporary Italian Cuisine. In addition, we have our daily specials which offer many healthy choices as well as dishes from around the world. From our family to yours, we would like to invite you to dine with us and enjoy the Ferraro's experience.
Reviewed May 28, 2014

I love the food and the service is great. The best Eggplant Parmeaian I have ever had. I loved it before it burned down, love it now and love the delivery service available.

Reviewed May 12, 2014

We were taking three Mom's out Sat night for Mother's Day. We had 17 people and were given our own private room (That was good).
Right from the start we had problems, we asked our server to break the party up into three different checks. After squirming and trying to talk us out of it he said he would see what he could do.
Our reservation was for 7:30. The room was set for 15 people so we asked our server for two more chairs or a small additional table. The responses were with a tone of annoyance and they probably don't have any tables. a little while later they came in with a small table & 2 chairs. Everyone was seated & settled in by 8:20.
We had just one server & service was very lack luster. The food was decent. The restaurant seemed geared towards family service and ambiance was chaotic.
After what seemed like an hour or at least 45 min. we realized how late it was: 11:00 & no check yet. After hunting down someone to get our check, what a surprise it was all on one. No apology, just give me three credit cards?
After we sorted the bill out ourselves, we left at 11:28 as they were moping the floors.
If you are looking for a nice Italian restaurant with good ambiance, food & service. This is not it.

1  Thank Kents16
Reviewed May 4, 2014 via mobile

I have been here numerous times since they re-opened and it's not the same.
The Portions shrunk and the price grown which is unfortunate. Ferraro's does look better than ever tho. The place is so big that I feel a little inferior. My experience depends on where I sit.
if they try to sit you upstairs don't go!! It's a bar with no atmosphere or ambience. It's an overflow area which I don't enjoy. I had bad service when I sat up their too. That could have just been an unfortunate
Coincidence tho.
Kids area Is to the left, they are wise to separate people with kids, it's nice and spacey and has lots of comfortable booth seats which are perfect for families.
To the right is where i wanna be!! No kids, it's a classier area with a better vibe.
Service is generally very professional tho not particularly friendly.
If you are a party of 5 or more and want to sit outside they will not put 2 tables together to accommodate which is unfortunate. The reason they gave me is that they are not allowed for health and safety reasons which I KNOW is false.
Full bar is what I'm talking about, my cocktail was a little weak, if I order a cocktail I want It to have a kick. kir royal should have just a touch of cassis but in fairness I find most places get that wrong. An Irish coffee is made with Jamison whiskey not baileys!! They have yet to make this correct for me.
I like to list the good, bad and the ugly. I gave ferraro's 4 stars (which is very good) if the food was amazing (as it is priced to be) it would be 5 star.

Reviewed April 19, 2014

Always a good option when in Westfield. The renovations due to the fire several years ago really enhanced the restaurant which now has a great outdoor seating area.

Reviewed April 15, 2014 via mobile

We have eaten here many times over the years and since they reopened the restaurant found it disappointing . The portions have been cut and the prices are up. You can't get a large pizza any more there only a small one person pie. I hope they go back to the charming restaurant I remember.