“Not what it use to be”
Review of Ferraro's

Ferraro's
Reserve with OpenTable
Ferraro's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 88 Restaurants in Westfield
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Kids, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Ferraro's Restaurant has proudly been a family run business since 1969. Since that time Ferraro's has become a staple of the Westfield community. With the simple philosophy, "Fresh is Best", Ferraro's has become a Westfield landmark. By crafting dishes like Sausage Lasagna and Cannelloni, Anna and Palmiro Ferraro have been pleasing patrons since the doors opened. Over the years, Ferraro's has expanded the menu and the dining space, but the emphasis has always been on ensuring customer satisfaction. Ferraro's gives the perfect blend of traditional and contemporary Italian Cuisine. In addition, we have our daily specials which offer many healthy choices as well as dishes from around the world. From our family to yours, we would like to invite you to dine with us and enjoy the Ferraro's experience.
“Not what it use to be”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

This staple restaurant in downtown Westfield offers a wonderful outside dining for 7 months a year. They completely rebuilt the restaurant after the devastating fire that gutted it. It is physically beautiful and I am glad it is there. But I no longer eat there as their prices are above value and the food has dropped to average. There are better Italian restaurants in town.

• Visited September 2013
2 Thank kclud

• Chinese (Traditional) first
new jersey
“Better then ever”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

I had the priviage of growing up around Ferraro's. I watched it grow and grow. As the restaurant grew so did its menu and the fantastic taste to the food grew. Ferraro's is a great institution in the town of Westfield. Everyone in town was very upset and heart broken when it caught fire and burned down. I want to tell you they are back and better then ever. the Family, the staff and the food are worth everybody in and around Westfield to eat at.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank rallensr
“Walk on by...”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Too much emphasis placed on the remodeling of the exterior and valet parking and not nearly enough placed on good service or food.

• Visited July 2013
“take out”
Reviewed February 26, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

we order out from their south side once in a while and never had a meal we did not like. Everything was prepared to order and was always ready to eat once returning home. There was never a difference in the preparation in the meal even though it was a take out portion. The fish is always very good. We will be back often.

Visited February 2014
Fanwood, New Jersey
“Nice atmosphere”
Reviewed February 11, 2014 via mobile

I haven't been since the fire, the place is beautiful inside. The service was great and it was comfortable. I ordered the Chocolate martini one of their featured drinks, and it was delicious! I ordered the mama's recipe lasagna and it was disappointing. It wasn't really lasagna and the portion was so small. My friend got asparagus that was tasty and a ricotta pasta that she said was ok. I guess I was expecting a lot more like I had prior to the fire. I will try it again.