“We went during restaurant week.”
Review of Ferraro's

Ferraro's
Reserve with OpenTable
Ferraro's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 88 Restaurants in Westfield
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Ferraro's Restaurant has proudly been a family run business since 1969. Since that time Ferraro's has become a staple of the Westfield community. With the simple philosophy, "Fresh is Best", Ferraro's has become a Westfield landmark. By crafting dishes like Sausage Lasagna and Cannelloni, Anna and Palmiro Ferraro have been pleasing patrons since the doors opened. Over the years, Ferraro's has expanded the menu and the dining space, but the emphasis has always been on ensuring customer satisfaction. Ferraro's gives the perfect blend of traditional and contemporary Italian Cuisine. In addition, we have our daily specials which offer many healthy choices as well as dishes from around the world. From our family to yours, we would like to invite you to dine with us and enjoy the Ferraro's experience.
Union, New Jersey
“We went during restaurant week.”
Reviewed September 12, 2011

I don't know if the staff was a problem or the time we came, but we went in for the lunch restaurant week menu picked off it and order then when the bill came they told us that it was the dinner menu price. I said could I see the dinner menu since I would have really like to try things on the dinner menu and for the price it would have been good but since I didn't get that menu when we sat down, and have those option then I should pay what the menu price that I was given. I really don't think the wait staff was on the ball and then it took about 20 minutes to correct the bill which was only that the Lunches were 10 each and the dinners were 20 each. But they had us wait at there pizza pick up area and it seemed like no one knew how to correct the problem. The food was fair. Apps were good.

• Visited April 2011

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Westfield, New Jersey
“Overall amazing food, atmosphere, service”
Reviewed August 27, 2011

Sadly, Ferraro's is not fully functioning due to a fire several months ago. However, my family still orders take-out from their delivery services, and we love the food. If you're looking for superb pasta and pizza, Ferraro's is the place for you. I hope to see the restaurant up and running again soon, as it's a huge part of Westfield's downtown.

• Visited July 2011
1 Thank kearbear1616
Bedminster, New Jersey
“Nice Family-Owned Italian Restaurant”
Reviewed July 27, 2011

A great place for client and colleague meetings over lunch, Ferraro's offers a great selection of Italian dishes. If you're into pizza - they have several different selections, including a nice selection of individual pizzas like Pizza Marguerita and White Pizza. If you like classic Italian dishes - they offer eggplant parmesan and fettuccine alfredo; if you'd like a salad, they have a variety of delicious salads to choose from and depending on the season they have ones with fruit and cheese as well. A great lunch for a good price.

• Visited February 2011
Newark, New Jersey
“Decent”
Reviewed November 16, 2010

As many pointed out, good food, lot of people, especially on weekends, noisy, which I found good with family with small kids. We don't feel as much guilty as we would in a quiter one. But I probably won't drive there just to eat their food, if you live far away.

2 Thank sunnynj2000
Newtown, Pennsylvania
“no refills”
Reviewed April 26, 2009

Have been to Ferraro's many times and I always seem to forget that they charge for each and every drink - soda, iced tea etc. Why is that? The food is expensive to begin with -dinner for 4 cost us $125.00 this time. I don't mind paying for all the food but to get nickeled and dimed for refills is a little cheap. I think it's time to try out other places in Westfield and Clark.

1 Thank glenn3