“This Place Is Beyond Good”

16 Prospect Wine Bar and Bistro
Reserve with OpenTable
16 Prospect Wine Bar and Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 88 Restaurants in Westfield
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Colorado
“This Place Is Beyond Good”
Reviewed June 2, 2014

I don't have a negative to write about this place. I will start with:

Food: I had clams, oysters, linguini and shared some of my friends chicken dish. All of it was superb. I believe my meal was the best restaurant meal I have ever had and I am forced to eat out a lot.

Wine: I like that there are a TON OF WINES BY THE GLASS, more than that, they are about 8 bucks a glass. In other words, this is not snobbery in the middle of middle class, this is a fun, artistic and funky place where a guy on middle class to upper middle class income can get gourmet food and drink at a reasonable price.

Atmosphere: You can eat outside, just inside or in the back. There is live music in the front for those who want it, and the back is nice and quiet with a more laid back or even romantic feel.

• Visited May 2014

Portsmouth, New Hampshire
“Great place to meet up with friends”
Reviewed May 31, 2014

16 Prospect is a wonderful place to meet up with family and friends. We hosted a casual family event and the staff went above and beyond to make it a perfect afternoon. Food was excellent! Service was excellent! Atmosphere was excellent! I look forward to going back soon!

• Visited May 2014
“We love it!”
Reviewed May 10, 2014

We stayed across the street and it was raining so we went here. We WILL go here every time we are in Westfield. The food is great! The service is great (we love Michele). The band (the Fine Line) was great. We had the best time. It is a casual, fun place with great food, great music, great service and you meet great people. You can NOT go wrong. If you are here with kids you might want to go to the back eating area. Otherwise, you will NOT want to leave..

Visited May 2014
Garwood, New Jersey
“Hidden Gem in Westfield!”
Reviewed May 5, 2014

My husband and I can easily say this is our favorite restaurant in Westfield. (and one of our favorites in general.) The food is excellent (lobster risotto&shrimp arrabiata are amazing.) The restaurant decor is very eclectic and the atmosphere makes you feel right at home.

• Visited April 2014
Westfield, New Jersey
“Love the food and atmosphere”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

This is my favorite spot in Westfield. Has very good food, service and a great wine list. Live music on the weekends makes it very special place to bring or meet friends

Visited April 2014