“Excellent Food - Atmosphere Great”

Cosimo's Restaurant & Pizzeria
Ranked #12 of 88 Restaurants in Westfield
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Kids, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Westfield's best Italian Restaurant and Pizzeria. We are open 7 days a week for dine in, or take out.
Scotch Plains, New Jersey
“Excellent Food - Atmosphere Great”
Reviewed July 11, 2014

Food is great. We also ordered the pizza one night and we loved it. Great place in Westfield and you can sit outside..

Visited July 2014

Westfield, New Jersey
“Upscale yet casual”
Reviewed July 2, 2014

I have been to Cosimo's numerous times, both before the expansion and renovation and after. What I enjoy about it most is that it has an upscale feel yet I can go very casually dressed and not feel out of place. The food is very good and has consistent quality. I have most often gone for family dinners, but also used it once for a larger family event. Service was excellent and friendly and everyone always enjoys it - adults, kids, teens, and young adults.

• Visited June 2014
Iselin, New Jersey
“Great food & service!”
Reviewed June 4, 2014

My sister had a very small wedding ceremony here this past weekend. Everything was great. The food was excellent and so was the service. The penne al vodka was great! Chicken Balsamic was my favorite though! I would go back for that alone!! Rebecca was the head waitress for our party and she was fantastic. She took care of us all and was very friendly. I highly recommend this restaurant!

• Visited June 2014
New York City, New York
“Wow, really good Italian Food”
Reviewed June 3, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I am not usually a very big fan of Italian food, I find most restaurants to be the same "song and dance." However, I was pleasantly surprised with Cosimos, the pasta dishes were fresh tasting and the antipasti appetizer was very good. The best part of the meal was the half tomato/half vodka sauce chicken Parmesan, highly recommended.

Visited April 2014
“Prepare your food as described on the menu”
Reviewed May 5, 2014

Ordered a dish and even asked the waiter if it had cheese on it, as I cannot eat cheese. The dish came out with cheese on it, and with another sauce. The waiter insisted this is what I ordered and how it was described on the menu. He then brought over the menu and I asked him to show me where the cheese and additional sauce was. This led to another discussion, and finally he agreed to have my meal remade per the menu. Once I finally received my food it was delicious, but who needs this stress of dealing with an uncooperative and argumentative staff. I am in no hurry to return.

• Visited May 2014