“Upscale yet casual”

Cosimo's Restaurant & Pizzeria
Ranked #11 of 88 Restaurants in Westfield
Cuisines: American, Italian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Description: Westfield's best Italian Restaurant and Pizzeria. We are open 7 days a week for dine in, or take out.
Westfield, New Jersey
“Upscale yet casual”
Reviewed July 2, 2014

I have been to Cosimo's numerous times, both before the expansion and renovation and after. What I enjoy about it most is that it has an upscale feel yet I can go very casually dressed and not feel out of place. The food is very good and has consistent quality. I have most often gone for family dinners, but also used it once for a larger family event. Service was excellent and friendly and everyone always enjoys it - adults, kids, teens, and young adults.

• Visited June 2014

Iselin, New Jersey
“Great food & service!”
Reviewed June 4, 2014

My sister had a very small wedding ceremony here this past weekend. Everything was great. The food was excellent and so was the service. The penne al vodka was great! Chicken Balsamic was my favorite though! I would go back for that alone!! Rebecca was the head waitress for our party and she was fantastic. She took care of us all and was very friendly. I highly recommend this restaurant!

• Visited June 2014
New York City, New York
“Wow, really good Italian Food”
Reviewed June 3, 2014

I am not usually a very big fan of Italian food, I find most restaurants to be the same "song and dance." However, I was pleasantly surprised with Cosimos, the pasta dishes were fresh tasting and the antipasti appetizer was very good. The best part of the meal was the half tomato/half vodka sauce chicken Parmesan, highly recommended.

Visited April 2014
“Prepare your food as described on the menu”
Reviewed May 5, 2014

Ordered a dish and even asked the waiter if it had cheese on it, as I cannot eat cheese. The dish came out with cheese on it, and with another sauce. The waiter insisted this is what I ordered and how it was described on the menu. He then brought over the menu and I asked him to show me where the cheese and additional sauce was. This led to another discussion, and finally he agreed to have my meal remade per the menu. Once I finally received my food it was delicious, but who needs this stress of dealing with an uncooperative and argumentative staff. I am in no hurry to return.

• Visited May 2014
3 Thank Neil H
Westfield, New Jersey
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food, terrible service”
Reviewed January 13, 2014

I went for dinner Friday Jan. 10 and I had Nathaniel for a waiter. Terrible job. It took 45 minutes for a chicken parm and a salad. He had an attitude and gave us no attention. Not to mention we had to wait 20 minutes for a refill! Luckily there was a younger female waitress, brown hair, glasses, that helped us out and took care of us even though it wasn't her job! Although the food was excellent, the service will definitely keep us from going back. We'll stick to delivery!

• Visited January 2014